SFW ALPHABET

a/n: ayyy we goin' soft boi route this time— (i could go cold and cruel if any of you guys would like to see it—)

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He loves you so much, so of course he'd show affection to you. A relationship with Chrono would involve lots of kisses, hugs, and 'i love you's.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Chrono would be a clingy best friend. He'd love to hold your hand and cuddle you like best friends do—

He'd also come to you with his troubles, and expect you to do the same as well.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

This Yakuza right-hand man loves to cuddle. He loves to snuggle his head into your neck, placing soft little kisses here and there.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He's okay at cooking, but he's definitely good at cleaning. He's picked up some tricks and tips from his boss, who's a huge germaphobe.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Chrono would be pretty nervous doing it; he wouldn't make eye contact with you. He feels really bad when he utters the words, and he hates the way your face drops almost instantly.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He wouldn't really want to get married, as he's not sure if he might end up dying during a mission someday. He'd much rather spare you from the pain and heartbreak you might face.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

He's gentle physically and emotionally. He always handles you with care whenever the two of you are together — it's almost like he's treating you like a porcelain doll.

Meanwhile, Chrono always comforts you whenever you're having a bad day. He wraps you in his over-sized raincoat, and just hugs you tightly, telling you that you're perfect and that he's always there for you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Chrono loves hugs, especially when in moments when he can surprise you with them! He can't get enough of your surprised squeak when he tackles you in a warm hug.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It would take him a while, as he's not sure if he wants to make that big of a commitment yet. He's scared of pulling you in and then breaking your heart when he gets hurt or dies.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

He's not really one to get jealous. Sure, he might get a little pissed off whenever Overhaul looks at you for a moment too long, but other than that, he's fine with it most of the time. He knows he loves you and you love him, so it's all good.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are feathery-light — they're like little butterflies fluttering from one spot of your body to the other. They also tickle, so you always giggle whenever he attacks your belly with those sort of kisses.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

Chrono loves to take care of children — he's pretty skilled at holding them as well! (I wonder why—)

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He loves to snuggle his head into your chest when the two of you just wake up. It makes him feel at peace.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Chrono usually spends the fleeting moments before the two of you fall asleep talking about his day, and about the latest prank Rappa has played on Mimic. He holds you in his arms during this time.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

Assuming that we're talking about his mask as well, it'd take you a while for you to coax him into taking off his mask. He's gotten into his mindset that he can't take the thing off unless absolutely necessary or if Overhaul demands he take it off. (I mean, he takes it off before sleep but still—)

But about his past, it'll take him a few months to get comfortable with you. When he finally feels that he's ready, he'll talk to you about his childhood with Overhaul by his side. He'll definitely talk about some embarrassing moments the Yakuza leader's had.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He doesn't get angry easily, but when Chrono snaps, he snaps.

It's not a pretty sight.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

Chrono remembers the basics. But don't expect him to immediately remember what your parents' name are, because he's not that good with memorizing things.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite memory was first meeting you — it was back when Overhaul had taken you in from the freezing rain. You were soaked, shivering from head to toe, but the Yakuza right-hand man couldn't help but think you were so attractive.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He's protective. If anyone were to try to attack or hurt you, he'd immediately pull out his hand-gun and try to hit them down.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He definitely puts some effort into stuff like this. Chrono always goes out and buys you some roses before anniversaries, and makes sure that he's not covering his handsome face for the day.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

Sometimes when he gets a little too excited, his hair arrows end up waving all over the place, which usually results in someone getting stabbed by an arrow—

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

Chrono cares for his appearance, so he always makes sure that there's not a speck of dust on his raincoat (it's also mainly for Overhaul's sake, but we don't talk about that—)

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would. He would miss your warm body, your hugs, and your kisses. You better bet that when you see him again, he'll tackle you into a tight hug, paired with lots of kisses and nuzzles.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

Chrono's hair is extremely sensitive. One little tug or touch, and the male is whimpering, face bright-red with a fierce blush.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)

He wouldn't like someone who doesn't like Overhaul. The Yakuza male practically worships his boss, so if you don't like Overhaul, then you're going bye-bye and out of his life.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

His hair arrows twitch slightly whenever he sleeps, so it's cute to see them shifting a bit as he breathes in and out softly.