Creed

"Oh boy I know Tanya flirting with that man look at how she standing"

"Well from what I've gather she likes to have a good time and why not she bad" I looked at him rolling my eyes who's friend was he

"Well from what I've gather she likes to have a good time and why not she bad" I looked at him rolling my eyes who's friend was he. "Boy she more then bad but your not allowed to comment because that's my sis. Maybe you'll find yourself a little fling before we leave huh" I playfully punched his shoulder hoping I could help him out for once.

"No I ain't falling for y'all trap please I'm better then that. I take care of my needs though so don't you worry about sweetheart" He pinched my cheek but I slapped his hand away, "Umm with you...boy don't walk away from I need to know these things as your right hand women" He completely ignored me and headed straight to the bar.

"I don't ask about your sexual time with your boyfriend Lori. Why must you know where I stick my penis and with you huh?" I flipped him off because he clearly wasn't gonna tell me. "Fine your right enjoy your drink Spencer" I put on a fake smile and walked off to find Heather.

She was by the hookah per usual on snap it never failed. "Hey bitch it's about time you join me. You lookin mad good too it's a shame your boo not with us" Heather was a hot mess when she had too much to drink. "I know but I'm fine I'll see him very soon and then we can get off together."

"Felt that bitch but why you left your mcm he all alone by the bar

"Felt that bitch but why you left your mcm he all alone by the bar. I filled her in on our quick conversation and her eyes opened wide like she had some bomb ass idea. "Just get him drunk or something since he wanna be petty wap, Maybe he lying or some shit that's Yo fine ass friend not mine. It's no denying we all thought Spencer was fine but more or less my main attraction was my baby Kure and our future.

"I guess but I need to check on Tanya first and make sure she not bussing it open in the bathroom." I found her on the dance floor twerking so I dragged my feet back to the bar. "Why you mad bro it ain't nothing to be mad about."

"Nobody said I was mad Spencer I just needed to make sure my girls was alright

"Nobody said I was mad Spencer I just needed to make sure my girls was alright. I'm sure you straight since you got glasses all lined up" He grabbed me pulling me between his legs. "Yo mad childish bro these for me and you, I ain't getting drunk by myself I ain't stupid"

"Whatever I'm fine enjoy ya night" I started to walk away but he grabbed me back. "Stop playing with me bruh damn shit not even that serious. I'll fuck you up in public Lori and you know I will always playing with me"

We took a couple shots before Tanya pulled us out to the dance floor now that the music was switched up and getting real ratchet. "Hmmm twerk time" Heather laughed. I grabbed Spencer so I could dance on him "There ya go Lori" Tanya hyped me up. "Get pregnant tonight if you want to Lori" Spencer laughed.

"Not on my watch stupid I need a degree and a ring on my finger boy. Plus I'm working on my happiness right now and I'm nowhere near it." I've did some shit and had shit did to me that didn't sit with me all to well. "You gonna find it I promise you that as long as I'm by your side" I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling he really helped me a lot. "Your too sweet pa and I'm speaking real shit" He leaned in and kissed me.

A kiss that silenced everything around us it was really just us two. He gripped my ass pressing me up against him as he slipped his tongue in my mouth "Lori...." We slipped out back to his hotel. He picked me up carrying me to bed and laying me down just to stare. I wore a silk dress so it slid down revealing my naked body since I didn't wear any underwear or bra.

He bit his lip as he picked my lips up to put over his shoulders "Don't take all month now" I laughed. He kissed down my body sending me chills it was like his touch was different.

My pussy couldn't contain myself every time he made me cum with his tongue so when he slowed his piece inside of me my fingers gripped onto his back

My pussy couldn't contain myself every time he made me cum with his tongue so when he slowed his piece inside of me my fingers gripped onto his back. He was in control until he flipped us over telling me to ride him "Show me you not scared" He ain't even know what I do. I knew he was low key shocked when I ain't have to slowly take him all in but I knew what I could handle. It hurt as first but my face never read that as I did a split on the dick just to hear him grunt.

"You ain't bout to bust right now" He laughed kissing me deeply before he turned me over and ate it from the back and then hit it from the back all within seconds. I could barely breathe as he went harder and deeper with a forceful grip on my hair. I was really getting my shit drilled to the point where I couldn't even say words. We both came at the same time but it ain't stop and had me throbbing for a break "mmmm" was all I could manage out.

His hand wrapped around grabbing my breasts and kissing my neck "Take it Lori" he whispered in my ear before we switched to the side. I had to tap out and take a water breath before I die of dehydration "Look at you downing my water bottles...we ain't finished."

"Nigga you don't wanna start something you damn sure can't finish

"Nigga you don't wanna start something you damn sure can't finish. I ain't something to be played with boy no matter how good your dick game is." He just looked down at me smiling. "Man whatever you always chatting" I looked at his towel then up at him. "You childish with this towel goodnight" I walked back to the bed but he ran up on me throwing me over his shoulder. I climbed under the cover because he had me fucked up "Look at you" I rolled my eyes.