Chapter 47: No

Hello loves, been a while? (More like two weeks) since a full chapter was posted.

I'm so sorry, but my science classes are making me it's bitch with it's lab practicals.

High school is no fun.

Be rad.

Love y'all ❤

Odia's POV:

"The fuck did you just say?!" I sharply pulled out of the hug, my tears no longer coming down bevause of sheer shock.

"I love you." Kyoya stared into my eyes as all I could do was say,

"No, you don't." I shook my head.

"Yes." He locked onto my gaze, "I do."

"No, you don't. "

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Noyoudon't."

"YesIdo."

"Noyoud-"

"Damnit." Kyoya cut me off as he grabbed my face, bringing my lips to his.

I instantly melted as I kissed back. After a while, I managed to reluctantly rip myself away, panting, "What the hell?!" My mind was reeling as I struggled to catch my breath.

"I love you." Kyoya spoke as if he just casually said he's hungry.

"That's a sick jo-" I was cut off by a lingering kiss, "Stop that! I can't... I can't think!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"Odia Araneae Soliz." He called me.

"WHAT?!" I snapped, still trying to register what the hell is going on.

"I-" He began.

"Dont-" I cut him off.

"Love-" He continued.

"You-" I tried to continue.

"You."

"Dare!" I groaned.

He chuckled. Of course he's getting joy from this, he's Satan.

I held his face in my hands as I felt his forehead, "Are you sick? Do you have a fever? Are you feeling okay?" I grabbed his shoulder and shook him, "Are you even Kyoya?!" I demanded.

In my defense, my mind was beyond cloyded and confused, so rationality was not a necessity for me at that moment.

"I love you." Kyoya repeated.

"Why do you keep saying that?!" I yelled, "This isn't a bomb you drop on a person after their parents are mentioned, especially if they were just sobbing on your shoulder! Like what kind of person just tosses that out so casually when that has been our whole dilemma?! Why are you saying this now?! How do I know you're any less selfish than you were like a day ago-" I was in panic and confusion mode when he pulled my head to his chest, leaving me to hear his drum-like heartbeat.

"You seem shaken, so I'm trying to calm you down." He answered the question I was getting ready to rant about.

We sat in silence as he held me against his chest, calming me down with his hear while rubbing my back. He wiped away a tear I didn't know was on my face as he held me tightly to him. My own heart rate was returning to normal as my ragged breathing gradually slowed, "I love you." He said softly.

"Why do you keep saying that?" I pleaded quietly.

"Because, you haven't said it back." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Kyoya Ootori, I love you." I sighed, "Asshole." I grumbled, "What's with the sudden change of- actually, what's with the sudden heart you have?" I chuckled.

"Well, it's the stupid way you laugh so adorably, that annoying way you yawn and sneeze like a kitten, the completely unattractive way you scrunch your nose when Tamaki starts talking, that bothersome temper of yours, and it's the fact you make my status seem so miniscule when I think about not having you by my side." Kyoya cupped my face in his hands.

"Kyoya, I..." I trailed off as his face contorted into a full fledged genuine smile, "...what?" I asked curiously with a small pout.

"You called me Kyoya." He then began doing something horrifying...

He began laughing.

"Oh goodness, I can hear the orphans sobbing from your laugh." This only made him laugh more.

Eventually, he cut his laugh short as he leaned his forehead on my own, that damn spearmint breath hitting my face, "Odia, can you give me a second chance at keeping out promise?"