Chapter 1

Eigreall, a high level universe which was nurtured by a mystical energy called Cosmic Energy, the people who lived there all have a god-like strength capable of flattening galaxies and swallowing the stars.

They grew strong by absorbing the Cosmic Energy inside their bodies, with it, they can easily command elements depending of the amount of cosmic energy inside their bodies.

However, as prosperous and powerful this universe may be, it still could not escape a Universal-level calamity.

In the end, the universe slowly began to crumble until it exploded, killing all living beings in the universe.

As the universe explodes, a crystal like ball with a size of basketball-ball flew away with a speed several times faster than the speed of light

This crystal was the source of the cosmic energy that are being produce on the now-destroyed universe.

Suddenly, as the crystal was traveling, the space around it began to distort, and before the crystal could travel any further, it disappeared.

Now, on a space above a low level world where there are only mindless beast, the crystal ball suddenly appeared and headed straight towards the world.

It created a strong explosion that created a large crater that reaches up to tens of miles with a depth of several kilometers. It also destroyed and killed all living things near it, including grass and trees.

Along with the explosion, the world also experience a planetary change. The air seems much cleaner and purer, the destroyed trees and grasses near the explosion already began to regrow.

The plants, trees, grasses, flowers, all the things that are near the explosion experience a change. Some beast who were injured due to the explosion were fully healed and they became much larger and stronger than ever.

Some of them even grows something like a core inside their body, and with it, they can summon and control a specific elements.

Now, right at the very bottom of the explosion sight, the basketball sized crystal began to glow, before it started to change shape.

A few minutes later, the still-glowing crystal was now shaped like a small child around the 5yrs of age.

As the light faded away, the crystal was now gone, and what was there was a young boy around 5yrs old, with a mystifying eyes as dark as the night, and silvery-white hair.

The child was completely naked, and was looking around his surroundings in confusion, making him look very cute that can awaken any females maternal instinct.

Suddenly, the boy look up, seeing the blue sky, a smile was formed on his face, he stretched his arms, trying to grab it, yet he cannot reach it.

He started to jump around, trying to touched the sky, until he fell down to his butt, causing him to cry while looking at the sky.

Then, as if sensing his emotions, the earth below him trembles before it started to stretched until he was finally out, at the same time, covering the large hole that reaches up to tens of miles with a new land.

The picture above will be his appearance once he grow up.

Yep! Its Zeref 'Fucking' Dragneel! Problem?!