Chapter 2

The young boy was happily looking at the trees and plants that he sees. However, after some time he returned his gaze back to the sky, or more specifically, the clouds.

He finds them amusing, how can they stay up there without falling? How could they change shape? Also, why are they moving slowly? Or rather, are they even moving?

He keeps looking at the clouds with curiosity, until a strong wind picked him up and brought him at the clouds.

Then suddenly, the clouds change shape and became a large bird, the boy wanted to ride it, and so he did, he jumped towards the clouds, and instead of falling because it's common sense.

He instead managed to sit on the bird-like cloud, the boy find it very comfortable as he keep hugging it while caressing his face on it.

Then, he finds it boring that the large bird-like cloud was moving so slow and wanted it to move faster, and the cloud did.

It moved so fast that the boy was almost blown away. The boy laughed, he was so happy and wanted to travel around, he wanted to experience everything that the world has to offer.

Then, the boy saw a tall land? that has a red/orange liquid inside it, the tall land was shaking as though it was about to explode.

Of course, being curious that he is, the boy jumped at the mouth of the volcano, wanting to see it much closer.

Of course, Common Sense said that the boy would die, after all he was falling on high-speed and pretty much from a high-place.

However, the wind and gravity, sensing that the boy could possibly be in danger, slows down his speed of fall, and then the volcano which was about to explode suppressed its explosion.

Then, the magma changed shape into something like a large hand and catched the boy, gently of course.

Common Sense said that the boy will be burnt due to the high temperature of the magma, however the boy did not received even the slightest of burns at all.

He even safely landed on the magma palms.

Then, the boy wanted to see what is inside the volcano, so he dived down, he can clearly see in the magma and he continued diving down.

After that, he saw a place where there are no magma in it so he decided to go there. The place was a cave of sorts and is pretty dark, however, the boy could clearly see like its day.

In there, he saw many shiny rocks which piqued his interest, he wanted to take it, now he find another thing he likes, and that is this shiny rocks.

Then, the boy touched those shiny rocks and it disappeared, the boy was shocked and was about to cry until some sort of knowledge pop out into his head.

It seems like the shiny rock was placed on a personal space of sorts. He can just will it and the shiny rock will appear on his hands.

He tried to do it, and the shiny rock really appeared. He smiled and will the rock to return back to his personal space and began taking many other shiny stones.