Chapter 5

-MC PoV-

I don't know how long has it been since I stayed on this mountain, however the people I knew when I was visiting the capital have already perished long ago.

Even the childrens I used to play with already left, leaving behind their great-great-great-great-grandchildrens. Of course I talked to their souls before they parted ways.

Since the sub-world I created for the spirits is pretty much a cruel, lonely, and dangerous place, I decided to create another sub-world which is peaceful, and complete opposite of the other sub-world.

I decided to do this because I heard it from some humans who keeps saying that if you do good in your life then your soul will go to a very peaceful and beautiful place, where god reside.

I don't know who this 'god' is so I decided to ask, it turns out that the god they are talking about is the one who gave them strength to fight back the demons.

In other words me, but I don't have any idea about this place they are talking about so i let it be.

But I cannot just let those people who got close to me suffer on that sub-world, so I created a beautiful and peaceful sub-world where the good souls will reside.

I named that place heaven. Also, I found out that the demons have been growing in strength and numbers, well I might've created a few millions of demons.

But I didn't expect them to be this strong, aside from the seven rulers of hell, or underworld, the sub-world I created for the demons, there are also 72 demons who are only below to the 7 in terms of strength and power.

If another war between demons erupt, I knew that humans will surely go extinct. So I decided to create another race and gave them access to the light element.

I call them angels, I also created them similar to demons, by compiling all sorts of DNA.

They have a wings similar to a dove, a golden ring floating on top of their head which allows them to use the light element, and power that wouldn't lose out to a demon.

I also created ten strongest angels which I alled seraphs, though their strength is a bit weaker than the seven rulers of hell, they wouldn't lose either.

Today, I was busy doing my own thing, cleaning my house while smiling and humming like all normal humans do.

Suddenly, I felt someone approaching my home, I checked on who is it and I was shock, it was a girl, around thirteen years of age, however, she still looks beautiful, so beautiful in fact she could be at the top three most beautiful female I have ever seen.

However, that's all, aside from her beauty, I there is nothing that makes me interested in her, well even if she was the most beautiful girl in the world, I still wouldn't be interested in her.

After all, how many times have I seen a woman who loses their beauty when they grew old? Many, too many to even count.

There are even men who loses interest to woman once they already lost their beautiful faces, so for him, physical appearance is nothing more than a high quality meat.

It will still rot and thrown away.