Chapter 8

Currently, both Zeth and Helen were up above the sky, preparing to go towards the land of shadows.

Zeth is the one who created that sub-world, he doesn't need the gate or whatever to enter it, he just to will it and he will arrive there.

Like what he did now.

They were now standing on a barren land like a desert, the sky was dark and only has one broken moon, the trees were dried and seems like it was drained out of its life.

(Just imagine Hueco Mundo)

Suddenly, a pack of an over-sized pitch-black crows with white mask headed their way. Zeth did not gave them much of a glance as he held Helen's hand and flew away.

(Grimms from RWBY: Nevermore)

Zeth already located the location of the queen, she is at the very center of the land of shadows and was currently sitting on a throne.

He also sense several souls that has a strength of a commander, a level just below ruler. Actually, he doesn't know why he wanted to meet the queen, he just felt like doing so, and so he did.

When Zeth arrived above a grand castle, he released his cosmic energy, making the entire sub-world yell in agony, cracks began to appear and several weaker spirits instantly vanished.

"Zeth, stop it now."

After saying those words, the entire world regain its calm and the cosmic energy instantly disappeared.

Then, several figures appeared in front of him, causing him to frown, he doesn't quite like it if someone were to stand at the same level as him beside Helen.

There are thirteen of them, one is the queen, who already reached half-heavenly level, increasing her life-span by several thousand of years.

The other twelve are just at the commander level with one of them already at the ruler level, though the spirit energy inside him is in chaos, proving that he have just achieved a breakthrough.

While the queen look wary at Zeth, the same could not be said at towards the twelve spirits. They were shaking in fear, they knew who this man in front of them is.

After all, they were the very first soul who have arrived at this place. At that moment, this man was here, they clearly knew that he was the one who created this world for the souls.

The queen, who noticed her subordinates shaking in fear, was startled, after all these twelve are the strongest beings here in the land of shadows.

She could not understand why are they shaking in fear this much even though there is only two person in front of them.

Its true that they are strong, but she thought that they are at least just at the heavenly level, there is nothing to fear them this much.

"Queen of the Land of Shadows."

Hearing this, the queen once again look at the man who terrified her subordinate to the point that they are frozen in fear.

He was handsome, incredibly so, probably the most handsome man he have ever seen, and that's coming from her who already met many men that always wanted to take her hand in marriage.

Beside him, is a beautiful woman, which, she gotta admit, is on par with her in terms of beauty, and for strength, well she couldn't even feel even a tiny bit of power coming from her.

And this made her realized that this girl beside this man, who is holding his hand, is stronger than herself, after all how could a man such as himself allow a mortal to follow him even though she is very beautiful.

Well there are some cases about that but the girl is mostly used as a sex toy or the like, and from how close they look, its most-likely not that case.