Information

-Info-

About the Energies.

Cosmic Energy- The highest form of energy from a destroyed high-level universe, using this, one can even command and bend the rules and laws of the universe, if they have a sufficient amount of Cosmic Energy, that is. Zeth is the embodiment of Cosmic Energy itself, and he doesn't allow anyone to possess it except for some certain persons.

Mana- A very inferior version of Cosmic Energy. It doesn't allow one to bend the rules or the like. It just allows a human to have access to a specific elements. Zeth made this energy as to allow the humans to have the strength to protect themselves from danger.

Ki- A very inferior version of Cosmic Energy. It doesn't allow one to bend the rules or the like. This energy are mostly used by humans who have no talent for magic. It strengthens one's body to match any person who uses mana. Zeth also made this energy.

Fear Energy- An energy that Zeth created exclusive only to demons and those who have a contract to any demons. By taking the fear of humans that are afraid of them, the demons can use all elements for offense and defense, limited only to their imagination. The more fear they take, the stronger they become.

Sacred Energy- An energy that Zeth created exclusive obly to angels and human exorcist which are trained by the church. This energy came from the faiths and beliefs of people to God or angels. They can shape this energy however they like, limited only to their imagination.

Spirit Energy- An energy created by Zeth. It allows the soul from the land of shadows to gain strength, this energy is strange and is very mysterious. The limits of this energy is unknown.

Power Rankings

Cyclone Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Storm Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Typhoon Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Disaster Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Calamity Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Commander Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Ruler Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

Heaven/ly Level- Divided into four stages: Early, Middle, Late, Peak.

-Further info-

The difference of every rank. At Cyclone level, the difference in strength isn't that much, if you are more skillful or have better experience, then even an Early Stage Cyclone Level can defeat those at the Middle Stages.

Storm, Typhoon, Disaster and Calamity. In these levels, no matter how experience you are, you still would not be able to defeat someone stronger unless you can use a weapon.

The commander class, well, unless you reached the very peak of your weapon proficiency, then fighting someone even a stage higher is impossible.

At this level, you need to have some sort of skill, or even bloodline, to cross the bridge and fight evenly on someone who is a stage stronger.

Examples of this are demons, they are relatively stronger than humans at the same level.

An early stage ruler level demon can easily fight a dozen humans at the level of ruler without losing.

Heavenly, well let's talk about it in the future.

Weapon Proficiency

Weapons are also use to compensate or to fill the gap in strength. If your proficiency in a particular weapon already reached a very high level, fighting someone several times stronger than you is not impossible.

Also, the higher your proficiency on a particular weapon is, the more stronger you are at those who are at the same stage and level.

(Weapon) User.

(Weapon) Student.

(Weapon) Expert.

(Weapon) Master.

(Weapon) Grandmaster.

(Weapon) Lord.

(Weapon) King.

(Weapon) Emperor.

Spoiler??

Well, this info, aside from the weapon efficiency, will be useless after another holy war that will happen.

So no need to bother yourself on remembering them, though I will still mention it sometimes so yeah.