C H A P T E R 7 {hero Excercise} P A R T 1!!!!!

Akira's POV

I went back to the girls locker and they chuckled at me. "Akira wear your hero suit. We will wait for you." Jiro said.

I nodded and wear my hero suit. I should've known that midnight is the one who designed. Hmm nevermind. I just wish its not too revealing or tight.

Its too revealing but I never thought that it fits my tattoo in my stomach

Its too revealing but I never thought that it fits my tattoo in my stomach. Well atleast its not too tight. I think midnight wants me to be a R18 hero. I facepalmed and go to the girls.

"Look girls its Akira!" Mina shouted to the girls.

"You're so hot Aki!!!!" Ochaco complimented
Too shy to show her hero suit. "M-mines too tight. It shows how my ugly body looks like." Ochaco exclaimed looking down in shyness.

"Hey Uraraka. Put your head up. Its ok that its tight. Your not the only one. Your luch that you and the others are not too revealing like mines and Akira." Momo said. Trying to cheer up Ochaco. Ochaco looked at me and I nodded. Agreeing to what Momo said.

"Ochako, add some confidence. Not as much as Bakugou though." Mina said grabbing Ochako's shoulder and gigled at the Bakugou part.

"Speaking of Bakugou, Akira. If that day comes, who will you choose? There's no way you don't like any of them." Hagakure said looking at Akira waiting for her response.

"Hmm I'll give them a chance.  They're not the only one who's getting my heart." I said. Which took all of the girls shocked at her.

"Well I think its true ribbit. Akira is a beautiful and charming girl I guess." Tsu said believing there's more boys that'll approach her.

--------------------------

All of them go to where the exercise will happen and everyone complimented eachothers costumes.

"A-Akira. Y-your costume i-is great!"  I looked at the direction where the voice is and saw Izuku. Blushing while looking at me up and down.

"Oh thank you Izuku. I'm glad you liked it." I smiled at him making him blush more. Well I guess its better smiling than keeping thag poker face.

"I-im gonna go Akira!!! Umm later!!!" Izuku ran and I chuckled. He's pretty cute sometimes.

"Hmm hindi magiging patas yung laban pag kalaban nila ako. Mehhh bayaan mo na hayaan mong si allmight nalang magdesisyon nun"
[Hmm the fights not fair if Im there enemy. Mehhh don't think about it. Let allmight decide it.] I said in tagalog so No one would understand me.

I started sleeping and didn't care about the rules or directions. Well who hates sleeping?! I looovvveeeee sleeeeppppiiinngg!!

3rd Person's POV

They all listen to what allmight is saying when a crimson red eyed boy approached the blackette and secretly caress her cheeks. The boy smiled at her cuteness. His heart can't stop beating fastly. He must have really fallen from her.

Bakugou's POV

As I touched her cheeks, its so soft! I want to touch it every time! And only I can touch it!!! The extras thought that they would win? Think again! She's only mine.

I looked at her rosy lips and started touching it. I want to kiss this lips everyday that you'll beg if I stop it. I looked at her body and damn. I want to be inside her. I don't care if Im a pervert or something. I just want her. Only her.

As I was about to kiss her lips she moved and was about to open her eyes. I quickly get up and stand up like nothing happened. She opened her eyes and looked around. When my team was called. I growled. That stupid Deku's my opponent huh?! I'll show you that Akira's mine!!!!

-------------------

3rd Person's POV

Akira waked up when she feel a bad feeling about the fight. 'Bakugou's about to put a big explosion and Izuku's planning to hit Bakugou.' Akira thought looking at allmight.

"Yagi Sensei! Stop the two already!" Akira shouted at allmight earning some attention.

Allmight just looked at the screen aggressively as he ignored Akira and examine bothe teams.

The two was about to hit eachother when Akira ran as fast as she can and go between the two.

As she stopped between the two she blocked both of there powers as she looked at Izuku who aimed at the top. Ochako had touched the bomb."Hero team wins!!!" Allmight shouted as Akira glaired at the camera leading it to allmight.

She looked at the two and they were shocked. Her right hand has caught Bakugou's explosion which will leave a scar on her palms and arms. Her left side was safe but Izuku hitted a little bit punch at Akira's left eye that will leave a scar too.
All of them can see Akira closed her left eye and her right arms have stiffen.

AllMight ran at the seen and looked at Akira. Akira just nodded and wrapped her right arm and left eye. She walked through the room where they were watching the fight and sat down silently as she lowered her head and began to rest while crossing her arms. Her classmates looked at her worriedly as they about to approach her. "Im fine. Just watch the other fights and wake me up when its my turn wake me up." Akira mumbled but enough for her classmates to hear and followed what she said.

Bakugou approached her as she began to look up and stare at his crimson eyes. "Why did you interfere?! It was for Deku not for you!! Deku's supposed to be the one who had that wound of yours!" Bakugou shouted angrily shaking you making your classmates look at you again worriedly.

"Young Bakugou. Go back here and let Young Haruno rest!" Allmight demanded but ofcourse Bakugou didn't follow.

Akira sighed "Katsuki. Im fine. Nothing to worry about. Now go back and watch the other fights." Akira said calming down Bakugou.

Bakugou suddenly hugged her making Akira and everyone shock. They know he like her but they didn't expect he would do this so fast. "Could you care about yourself?! Don't make me so Fucking Worried about you!!!!" Bakugou shouted at Akira and teared up but only Akira saw that his crying. Akira chuckled and patted his back. "My my I didn't thought your soft" Akira teased.

"Shut up! You careless girl!" Bakugou shouted irritatedly.

-----------------

Hi! Do you liked the new cover?!?! Oh and thank you for voting the chapters LeiLei1227 !!!!! Thank you verymuch!! Please comment here!!! HeHe