Kidnapped Yandere!Kyojuro X Fem! Reader Lemon??

This has been requested by tiramisu_mocha here's your request!

Uwah I'm sorry I didn't add a lemon ;w; this is kinda a lemon???

Warning: Some sexual content ahead. I think.

Note:

This take place in a moder AU, where you work in some kind of accounting place.

Itasu is my OC, I used him as the fiancè because I don't want any Kny characters to be killed.

I'm bad at these kind of stuff, so sorry if I made it bad. (´~`)

A a  a a a aaaa pls forgive me for I have sinned A a a  aAa a a

~~~~∆~~~∆~~~~∆~~~~∆~~~∆~~~~∆~~∆~~~

Recently, your boyfriend, Itasu, proposed to you. Of course, you said yes. Guess you could call him your fiancè now.

Your best friend/ co-worker, Kyojuro, was upset about it. Kyojuro has developed  romantic feelings for you for quite a long time. He has been giving hints that he likes you. You, being the dense person that you are, didn't saw hints he gave.

At first, he thought you were single, so he gave you those hints. When he found out you had a boyfriend, he envied your boyfriend. He became really obsessed with you.

Now, Kyojuro is planning something bad for tonight.

Today, your fellow co-workers at your job, decided to throw you a party, since your boyfriend proposed to you. They decided to celebrate it.

As you and your fiancè talked to people in the party, Kyojuro approached you two, and the three of you talked for awhile.

"Hey, (Y/N)-san. I forgot something in my apartment. Could you please come with me to get it?" Kyojuro politely asked you.

You weren't sure what to respond. You couldn't just leave your fiancè there, but you also wanted to help your friend.

"For just awhile. I promise it will be quick! My apartment is near here." Kyojuro added, he noticed your unsureness.

"*sigh* Fine. I can't just leave you hanging there If I did tha, what kind of friend would I be?" You sighed in defeat as you finally gave in to Kyojuro's request.

"Yatta! Arigatou, (Y/N)-san!~" Kyojuro happily cheered as you two left the building.

Your walk to Kyojuro's apartment wasn't awkward. You two just chatted as you walked towards the building.

As you and Kyojuro walked in his apartment, he locked the door. Before you could react, he pinned you to the wall.

"U-uh, Kyojuro-san?...W-what are you doing?..." You stuttered. You were surprised by your friend's sudden action.

In a blink of an eye, Kyojuro forcefully smashed his lips to yours. You were beyond shocked. You tried resisting. You pushed Kyojuro off you by force, causing him to break off the kiss.

"Kyojuro-san! What are you doing?!" You asked, outraged. Kyojuro just chuckled. He slowly walked towards you and made you unconscious.

~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~

You woke up. You were uhh completely naked. Your hands and legs were tied to a bed. You suddenly remembered what happened and where you are.

Tears started to form in your eyes. You didn't want this to happen. Uh you were uh gonna be raped or were raped or something.

A figure started to walked towards you. You knew who it was. You started shouting at him.

"(Y/N) my dear, don't shout at me~" Kyojuro purred(???)

You just gave him a death glare. Yiu wanted to beat him up so bad for doing this to you.

"What did you do to me?" You snapped at the figure towards you.

"Nothing...yet~" He purred once again. You're really mad you tried breaking off the ropes that kept you tied to the bed.

"There's no use, darling~ You won't get out just by doing that." Kyojuro stated, clearly amused.

"You know, if you got out, you won't be seeing your precious fiancè when you get home." Kyojuro added with an insane smirk plastered to his face.

"W-what did you do to him?! You bastard!" You snapped at him, with venom in your tone.

"Hm~Nothing much, he is probably in heaven now~" He replied. Now, you were pissed. Not only did he tied you to his bed, he killed your fiancè.

Your feelings were mixed up. You were feeling sad and depressed, but at the same time you felt angry.

You wanted him to pay for everything he did to you.

Uhh Imma stop this here I'm sorry (´⌒`;) If you want I can continue it. But for now I'll let it be like this.

Onegai, tasukete, minnasan ;w;

Next
Giyuu X Shinobu X Male! Reader Lemon