Cap 29

Momo pov

It's already 2 weeks and still Tzuyu didn't came back. Fortunately Elkie update every day OS I know what's happening.

She told me Tzuyu is moving on but not in a good way. I don't know what she meant by it and even when I asked her she said it's kind of difficult to explain. I decided to see by myself what was happening.

I went to a party to check on her and I I understood how she was moving on. She was using a rebound and the alcohol as way.

Of course I saw how she was with Lucas and let me tell you it's clear he has feelings for her. The way his eyes never leaves her it's an evidence.
He stares at her loving and during all the evening he was only all over her.
A few girls tried to approach him but he would ignore them and focus on Tzu.
For all I saw was Tzuyu getting drunk and he taking care of her. I bet she doesn't even remember it how he is with her. And also I bet she think that there aren't feelings involve for whatever they do when he carry her to a room.

I don't have a clue if it's a good thing she is moving on this fast. It takes time to move on from someone you really love and Tzuyu has loved Sana even before they dated. A love of 4 years can't be forget this easily and she is using someone else as a tool. She is doing the same she thought Sana was doing to her.

I know, eventually, someone will get hurt and I'm afraid it will still be Tzuyu. There will be a time where Lucas will understand what's happening and will confront her and maybe things will get worst. Tzuyu will understand what she did and will try to fix it.

Let's talk about Sana now. She is a total mess.

She only uses Tzuyu old clothes and for an entire week she didn't have a shower because she said she smelled like Tzuyu. Girl, if Tzuyu smells like that, people should use mask to talk to her.

Fortunately we convinced her to do a bath and relax herself....... But there was a little issue about it. She didn't want to be alone so who was there with her? Dahyun.

Before she went in she tried to calm me because, what the heck?! My girlfriend was having a bath with someone else!! I didn't talk to them two for a whole day because I was so fucking angry, but eventually Dahyun did something that calmed my mind but not my hormones. She literally waited for me in our room with just a lingerie on. She did a little dance for me and god it was so sexy and hot. I don't think I need to tell you what we did after, right? ;)

It was great that night but it was the only one, why? Because Dahyun always sleep with Sana. That squirrel cried every nights and the only one able to calm her was my baby. At first I didn't complain but after 2 weeks of her being only with Sana I got really annoyed. It was really like I was a ghost, she didn't even notice my absence when I went out to look after Tzuyu. Like, hey I am still alive, you know?

I started to feel what Tzuyu always said about Sana never giving her attentions. I felt like I was there but nobody care to notice me. I felt lonely.

When Tzuyu was still in the dorm the two of us stayed together the major part of the time. Only now I understand why.
The person Tzuyu talked about was Dahyun. She is the only one to stay a lot with Sana.

I hope when Tzuyu will come back it will change.

I miss my chat friends.

______________
Hi everyone.
I would like to say a 'thank you' to all of you who read my story, even if I know it's not really good because of my writing.

Thanks a lot ♡, your likes make me happy because it means someone maybe enjoyed my story.

I will try to make more update.