Chapter 20 - Trap

"A woman who opens her heart to love you, when its already broken, is braver than any person you'll meet."

Andrea's POV

His eyes darkened instantly. An arrogant smirk appeared on his face, and in a swift movement, he lifted me up, catching me off guard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and smashed my lips against his lips.

He carried me towards the bed and set me down on my feet. He reclaimed my lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I slid my hands under his suit jacket and took off it. He loosened his tie and took off it impatiently. Then he smashed his lips against mine. He slid his hand under my dress, stroking my thigh. I groaned, gripping his hair as he bit my lower lip. He traveled his lips from my lips to my neck, kissing, sucking, biting. I moaned, closing my eyes while enjoying his soft lips on my burning body.

His hand found my zipper, and he unzipped my dress slowly while kissing my neck. As he bit the sensitive spot behind my neck, I moaned loudly. The corner of his lips curled up in a smirk. He pressed his hard length into my stomach as he smashed his lips against mine.

I unbuttoned his shirt impatiently while we were kissing feverishly. He pulled back slightly and removed the straps of my dress, letting it slide down. He bit his lower lip, staring at me with salacious eyes. He took off his shirt and smashed his lips against mine, cupping my cheek. His strong hands explored my body. I arched my back, moaning as he squeezed my butt. He unclasped my lace bra and took it off. I ran my hand along his bare back while he was kissing my neck. I groaned, arching my back as he started sucking my nipple and squeezed my other breast. He trailed his lips along my stomach, placing several kisses.

I gripped his hair and pursed my lips together, trying to hold myself from moaning as he kissed me between my legs over my panties. He gripped my lace panties and pulled it down roughly.

"Alejandro..." I moaned, closing my eyes as he started torturing me with his lips and tongue.

He grasped my hips tightly while he continued torturing me with his expert lips and tongue.

"Please..." I begged as I felt so close. My legs were weak.

He straightened and smashed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my hips while we were walking towards the bed. He pushed me back onto the bed and hovered over me. He smashed his lips against mine as he roamed my body with his strong hand. I arched my body in desire. He moved his lips down and started kissing my neck. I ran my hands through his hair.

I groaned, pressing my head against the mattress as he shoved his two fingers into me.

"So ready for me." He commented hoarsely, looking at me lustfully and took his fingers out of me.

He leaned against his arm and pulled back. I undid his belt. He unzipped his fly and pulled his pants and boxers down slightly with his one hand after pulling a condom out of his pocket. He hovered over me as he put on the condom and reclaimed my lips. In a flash, he thrust inside me. I moaned, closing my eyes shut and squeezed the sheet.

Our moans filled the room while he was thrusting inside me roughly. I dug my nails into his back as my walls tightened around his shaft, and I came, screaming his name out.

In a swift movement, he rolled us over. Now I was on top of him. I started moving up and down under his lustful gaze. He grabbed my hips and controlled my pace. He was thrusting inside me deeper and harder.

"Alejandro..." I moaned as I felt so close.

As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, screaming his name out and collapsed onto him. He followed me and came, screaming my name out.

We were panting in each other's arms. He placed a soft kiss on my shoulder as he tightened his grip around my waist.

"I love you, my heaven." I said as I lifted my head and stroked his cheek tenderly, smiling happily.

He pulled me into his embrace and buried his head into the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent.

Alejandro's POV

I yawned, stretching out and woke up. I looked at Andrea who was sleeping next to me. She looked so beautiful. I moved my hand towards her hair, wanting to stroke it, but I breathed deeply and pulled my hand away. I frowned and pulled the cover away. I grabbed my pants and shirt and put on them, leaving my shirt open.

Andrea sighed without waking up and turned around. I breathed deeply and walked towards the drawer. There was a vase with red roses on top of it. I turned my head around and checked Andrea. She was still sleeping. Then I grabbed the mini pen camera which I hid between flowers yesterday. I squeezed it in my hand and walked towards the bed.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at the mini pen camera, leaning my elbows on my thighs. I ran my hand through my hair, lost in my thoughts. I breathed deeply and stood up. I grabbed my jacket and left without looking at Andrea for a second. I knew if I looked at her one more time, I would change my mind.

I got in my car and went to my penthouse. I accelerated the speed, tightening my grip around the steering wheel. I felt disgusted, but I should do it.

I parked my car in front of my penthouse building and got out of the car. My phone rang when I walked into the elevator. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen. I sighed as I saw Andrea's name on the screen. I declined the call and put my phone into my pocket.

I took a shower and put on a black suit and white shirt with a black tie. Then I sent the video to a CD after editing. I used the video where my body was seen more compared to Andrea's body while I was on top of her, shielding her with my body, and I blurred the video slightly. I didn't have a heart to use the video where she was seen fully. Once I finished it, I grabbed the CD as I breathed deeply, clenching my fist and left.

I stopped the car abruptly and looked at the CD. I closed my eyes, leaning my head against the steering wheel.

I grabbed my phone, sighing and called Lisa after sending a message to Bruno, informing him I would be late.

"I need your help." I stated firmly as soon as she picked up her phone.