It's a Trap

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Sia - Elastic Heart

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 4:19 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

But there were so many red flags

Now another one bites the dust

And let's be clear, I trust no one

You did not break me

I'm still fighting for peace

---

At the tea shop in the middle of nowhere, Steep Wisdom, the ninja prepared a defence system against ghosts.

Zane put up a sign. ''There. That should keep customers away. "Closed for renovations."'' 

The Fire Ninja set up a bucket of water on top of the door. ''More like fortifications. If Morro and his ghouls show up here looking to steal the Sword of Sanctuary, they won't know what hit them.'' Kai replied.

Cole and (Y/n) walked through the door, unaware of the bucket. The Master of Illusion's ears twitched, and she quickly tackled Cole out the way, saving both of them.

The water splashed on the spot where they just were, almost making them poof if (Y/n) hadn't been so quick to act.  Before their situation could get awkward, (Y/n) stood up, helping the fellow ghost to his feet. 

''Thank you,'' Cole said with a smile. 

''No problem.'' (Y/n) replied, and she then looked at Kai.

''Careful, you know not all of us are immune to water. And I for one would like to stick around long enough for Misako and Sensei to figure out the last clue.'' Cole told the Fire Ninja, and the two walked over to him. 

 ''We got Cyclon-do, we got the sword, now they just have to figure out where the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master is,'' Jay replied, using bamboo to cover the water stream.

''Let's hope they figure it out soon. I don't know how long we'll be able to hold out.'' Kai told him.

Inside the tea shop, Wu and Misako were figuring out the last clue.

''We know the skull represents his tomb,'' Wu told Misako, taking the symbol on a piece of paper off the wall.

''But from everything that was ever written about it, there's nothing in Ninjago that matches its description. Where is it? The clues are all right here, but what are we missing?'' Misako questioned, poring over her notes.

The Old Man sighed. ''We mustn't give up. If Morro finds it first and takes the Realm Crystal, I'd hate to think what would happen next.'' He replied.

Back outside, someone had tripped the tripwire, alerting the ninja.

''The early-detection warning system,'' Misako spoke.

 ''Intruder!'' Kai shouted.

''Let him have it. Pull!'' Jay ordered.

The loaded with water balloon catapults were unleashed, bringing havoc upon the unfortunate one who was actually the Postman.

The Postman sighed. ''No wonder you're going out of business.''

''No, you're the one going out of business.'' Jay retorted. ''Heh, who sends letters anymore?''

''Guys, he's right. It says he's gonna shut us down unless we drum up some business.'' Porcupine told the others, reading the letter.