☏︎ sounds familiar ☏︎

Y/n wanted nothing more but to throw her 6 year old cousin out of the window

Today was scheduled to be their family reunion and the persistent youngster kept on asking Y/N if she have any games in her phone, not noticing the fuming Y/N's eyebrows knitting together in annoyance.

The older girl moved her gaze to the table filled with gossips from her mother and aunts before looking back at the naive kid in front of her.

She badly wanted to tell her to fuck off but she knows she shouldn't or else she'd be in deep trouble.

Y/N desperately tried to think for an excuse to be able to escape from this creature's grasp.

An fake cough from someone snapped her away from her deep thoughts.

The startled female's head jolted to where the sound came from and when she saw who it was—she immediately sighed in pure relief.

"You've been glaring at Kaya for a long time now, I'll just take her away from you before you throw the kid"

Her favourite cousin smiled broadly at her, a playful and teasing tone laced in his words. Y/N returned a wide grin back at him, right after giving him a soft pat on the back.

"You're a lifesaver Hyunjin, you know that??" Y/N laughed as he chuckled and took Kaya away from her. She finally took out her phone freely without having any worries about a kid trying to borrow it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(7 disappointments)

@taetaev:
If I was a worm would you still love me?? 🙈

@notyoongi:
ew no

@Y/n:
Heart been broke 💔 so many times ⏰

@jaykay:
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT YOU WERE STILL HERE

@jinnie92:
Language Jungkook

@jaykay:
English 😼✌️

@jinnie92:
😄🔪

@kimjoon:
here we go again 🙄

@jiminshi:
is you ded @jaykay??

@hopebibi:
ayo jungkook you still alive my guy??