Threesome Giyuu X Shinobu X Male! Reader Lemon???

Uwaaa sorry if they are a bit OOC I suck at writing oopp

Requested By Ryuuzaki18

It was an ordinary day, the three friends, Giyuu, Shinobu, and (Y/N), were just doing the usual stuff they do.

Then (Y/N) brought up an utterly stupidly smart topic to discuss. (Y/N) is hella horny cuz Idunno.

"Hey, what if the day comes that Shinobu-san would ya know uhh make love to someone out of the two of us." (Y/N) asked, out of the blue. Well I personally think that you shouldn't talk about this in public especially in the Butterfly Estate cuz the kawaii nurse sisters are there.

"Well, maybe we should try it." Shinobu suggested. Giyuu just remained silent like he always does. (Y/N) was shocked at Shinobu's suggestion. It was quite unexpected.

"Don't you agree, Giyuu-san?"

Giyuu just hummed. He didn't really care soooo...

"I guess we could give it a try..." (Y/N) said.

The three went in Shinobu's room and locked the door.

And uh some freaky stuff started to happen. Just some moans here and there. Some screaming. Nails being dug. Some hickeys almost everywhere. Andddd uhh expect somewhat a pregnant Shinobu. And that's about it.

A a a a aaa I can't do lemons ;-; I'm so sowwyy

Gomen ;-; I'm too young for this but maybe in the future I'll edit this and describe whatever the hell they are doing. But for now have this poorly made lemon. I'm sorry I haven't met up to your expectation. ('⌒`;)

Next
Giyuu X Fem!Tsundere!Reader