Bonding time. Or making out time?

We walked downstairs hand in hand. Did I mention his hands were incredibly soft and smooth?
I still can't get over how hot he is.
And he is sooooo nice.
We make it down to the kitchen. It was huge. It was the type of kitchen you see in magazines. With the black benches and nice stuff in it. Let's just say it was huge bigger than the room I had at my old pack.
I have to forget about them. They mean nothing to me. After all I do have a huge scar across my back. But Ayden doesn't know about that and never will.
I hate not telling him about my past. But it's not important at the moment I'll tell him when it's the right time.
I sat on a stool that was tucked in under the bench.

I forgot that Ayden was making breakfast until he put a plate or bacon eggs toast and fried tomatos hmm yum.
"Thank you" I say. I couldn't eat it all by myself. So I had an idea.
Ayden was watching me sitting on the stool opposite me.
I looked at his lips. I grabbed a bit of egg onto my fork and put it to Ayden's mouth.
"Open" I said. He gladly accepted it and ate it chewing on it without taking his beautiful eyes on me.
We kept feeding each other until there was none left.
Ayden put the plate in the sink and walked us to the sofa in the living room. It was so nice as well. Huge plasma tv that was so big. A black cabinet that was full with movies. All sorts. The sofa was a nice black that went in an 'L' shape. There was paintings of a black wolf.
We sat on the couch.
I turned to Ayden. "Let's do some bonding time. Like get to know each other better" I said.
"Or How about we do this" he said I didn't get time to think at was he said until his lips can crashing down on mine.
I was taken back by that but closed my eyes and followed his actions.
His cold lip ring pressing against my lips.
His lips were soft.
I moved my position to me straddling him.
He broke the kiss. And started kissing my neck. "Hmmm" I moaned.
He then travelled his lips back on mine again. Moaning into the kiss.
I

tried to make my position more comfortable I moved a little I might have hit something on his body making him release a sexy ass groan.

But we kept kissing.

I needed air. So we stopped kissing we put our heads together looking into each other's eyes.

"Wow" I breathed out.

"Am I interrupting something?" A unfamiliar voice said.