Ch. 15

The next day.

Kason has been following me everywhere I go and I haven't had contact with anyone. Every time I try to talk to someone either they run away in fear or Kason growls at them.

This is getting annoying.

I'm cooking for the kids and I see Aiden and Damien wrestling in the living room. "GIMME DA WAMOTE YOU DUMB CHICKEN HEAD!" Aiden yells. Damien growls at Aiden and pushes him back on the ground rolling around on the floor. "JayJay I'm betting Damien will win." Caden says chewing on a snicker.

"I'm betting Aiden will win he's older." Jaylyn says breaking off a piece of Caden snicker off. "Only by 10 seconds." Caden argues.

"Dada who do you think will win." They both ask at the same time. Kason eyes widen and he looks at Aiden pinning Damien down and Damien flipping them over snatching the remote while Aiden grabs his hand and flips him back around to where they are rolling around again.

"Um...I think they are going end up break the remote meaning it will be a tie since neither of them will be able to watch T.V" He says chewing on his chips Jaylyn and Caden eyes widen and hey nod their heads like they knew all a long.

And then pieces of plastic fly everywhere and so does batteries. Damien and Aiden looks at each other and they frown. "LOOK WHAT YOU DONE!" They both yell at the same time. "STOP THAT!" They yell again. Next thing you know Aiden lunges at Damien and Damien flips him over. And they are back at it.

"Stop wrestling and come eat before your stuck eating raw deer for the week." I say putting food on four plates. Deer won't hurt them it just won't be as tasty as mom's famous cooking.

"NO!" They yell and start running to the kitchen counter.

"Where's my plate?" Kason asks. I smirk at him and look over at the food.

"In the dish rack waiting for you to put food on it." I say sitting in front of the kids.

I see the pasts alpha and Luna walk in the room and Kason looks up and his eyes flash a dark color. A growl escapes his lips and all the past Alpha, Adam does is roll his eyes. "I came to see my grandkids. Now get up and move." He says exaggerating the word grandkids.

Aiden steals a piece of bacon off Damien plate and Damien thumps Aiden head and they are back fighting. "Stop." Adam says and they both look at him with this dumbfounded look and in their eyes they're unborn wolves are testing him.

They quickly look down and apologize from one stern discipline growl from Adam. Danielle, the girl Kason brought in skips down the stairs. They have been socializing with the other wolves since they have been deprived of socialization. So far the two girls are doing very well. Their moms are getting along with everyone in the pack so far too. But I can't help but notice how both Danielle and her mother flinch at everything, and Danielle threw the most awful fit when she had to get her shots that she hadn't been getting all her life.

Aiden stops sneaking in hits at Damien and looks at Danielle. Damien looks between the two and Damien has a mischievous smirk. "MY BROTHER HAS A CRUSH!" He yells at the tops of his lungs. Everyone look at Aiden and a growl escaped Aiden and he lunges at Damien, for the hundredth time today. I take my attention away from them and stare at Kason. Well his body. Same thing.

I admire how his tattoos go up his arm and lead under his shirt. "I wanna go train with the pack." I say jumping off the stool and walking towards the exit. "No you don't." He says slamming the fridge shut. "Yes I do." I say opening the door and walking outside. Big buff arms wrap around my breast and bring me back hard into a hard warm chest. "You can come with me plus you said I can go anywhere I want to along as you come too." I point out trying to get out of his arms. "Fine." He growls.

I smile to myself and continue walking. We reach the training grounds and I run to pair up with a female for sparring. "Sure Alpha won't go biting off my head?" She ask getting into a fighting position. "Trust me he won't." I respond shooting a glare his way knowing he's listening.

She aims for my left shoulder and I dodge moving to the right, grabbing her fist twisting it around her head. She gets loose and aims to kick me but her foot only scrapes my stomach since I dodged it. I respond with her same move and land a light kick only hard enough to knock her down. When she falls she spins around and trips me making me fall she pins me but I spin her around flipping out position with me now pinning her before she can count to three. With me now being the one pinning her I count to three.

"Pinned." I say catching my breath. We start stretching and the trainer grabs my leg and spread them further apart. He must have taken a breath in because his eyes dilated and he looked at me. He reluctantly walked away from me and took in a deep breath. I can hear the growl rumbling through Kason and I roll my eyes.

I really do hope he doesn't think I'm going to continue letting him have his way with me after this heat. That'd be embarrassing.

After training in wolf form I walk over to Kason to find him working on the Salmon Ladder. "I didn't know that the pack has one of these." I say leaning on a tree. "The pack doesn't I do." He responds in grunts as he jumps down from the top. "You know it's sexy how your all dominant even if you do act like a asshole." I say letting my sexual desires cloud my mind as I stare at him wipe his sweat with a towel.

Stupid heat.

"Does that mean I can get a kiss and maybe get laid as well?" He asks smirking. I roll my eyes and grab his cheeks with one hand and pull his face down to mine and kiss him. He's surprised and as soon as he kisses back I pull away and walk away.

Hmm me and Kason both know we won't be back together. But plenty of females sleep with their ex mates.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT THE SECOND PART?!" He yells I stick up my middle finger up and before I can get too far I'm tossed behind his back and I land on his shoulders and he starts walking. "I like you better up here." He says. "Is it because my va-jay-jay is on your neck?" I ask gripping on to him.

"What?! No...I would never." He replies in a high voice.

"Kason don't ruin this. Plus I'm extremely horny. Now walk horse WALK!" I yell pointing frontwards. He laughs and we joke around the rest of the way. I wonder if it will still be like this after my heat has passed or is this just temporarily. For once I hope not.