New Dimension Group - Providing next level Security Services

Since its inception in 2007, New Dimension Group is a security administration organization which has been providing top notch services in the field of security and risk management. The organization is the consequence of meeting up of numerous veteran security specialists with the goal of taking security administration in the advanced world to the largest amounts for customers with any security needs.

There is no doubt that in the ever competitive world security threats remain a dangerous reality that need to be handled in the utmost careful manner. This is because potential threats have taken on many forms in the recent times given the explosion of new technology which has given new avenues to the development of disruptive mechanisms. So a proper plan and management system has to be in place to ensure safety of individuals, properties and other valuable assets.

After starting out in Asia and the Middle East, the New Dimension Group has expanded its services to all across the globe in a short span of five years. This is credited to the unflinching dedication of the professionals at New Dimension Group who are committed to adapting to the clients needs and come up with the best solutions. Moreover, the diversity of personnel at New Dimension Group is amazing and our security experts come from a wide range of backgrounds such as military officers, law enforcement agents, intelligence officers etc so that all types of security situations are addressable. These experts possess tactical insights and knowledge of the top cadre in their respective fields.

The services at  New Dimension Group are of two major types i.e. Security and Defense Consulting and Security and Defense Training.  The major thrust areas in the security Consulting services provided by the group include Counter Terrorism, Security Threat Assessment, Critical Crisis Management, Intelligence gathering, Maritime security, K&R, and Equipment Sales and Training.

Threat assessment forms a critical component of New Dimension Group consultancy services since it is always crucial to have a correct estimate of the existing level of security setup and the up gradation that is needed. Identification of internal and external threats which require urgent attention and future risk prevention is the crux of these exercises.  New Dimension Group performs security assessment that is compliant with all the global quality standards prevalent today.