R. Kyojuro || I Love You

Requested by Zen_Xera Sorry if this was not gooood! And thank u for requestin'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Warning! ⚠️NSFW Content and for those who are sensitive to Zjwukwis forced ya know (im sorry i need to be careful to what I say since some readers are sensitive) but that thing is only for a minute or so.

Rengoku Kyojuro

His smile is much more blinding than the sun.

"(Name) dear, no matter what happens you must run okay?", your mother gently said as she caressed your cheeks.
"Always remember that we love you and━", your father got cutted as a demon appeared behind him and bit his neck.

"(Name) run!!"
"No matter what happens never look back!!" you heard your siblings shout (if u don't have one, then maybe a cousin)

You knew what was happening. You wanted to get back and help them. But how? You didn't knew how to fight the demons. You stopped running and leaned on a tree, you panted heavily, trying to catch your breath.

'I-I need to... call someone.. for help... Before...Before the v-village gets wiped out' you thought, while tears kept flowing from your eyes.

"Oh~ What do we have here~ A beautiful woman indeed", you heard a voice said.

As you looked behind you. You saw a man with long white hair, with two horns attached on his head, with a pointy tail and red piercing eyes, that shows how hungry he was.

"I really am lucky today", he chuckled as he got closer and closer and suddenly he ran towards you. Your eyes widened, you began to run as fast as you could. But he was able to catch up. He slammed you into a nearby tree, broking some of your bones, luckily you were able to protect your head, but you dislocated your left arm. "Now now, be a good girl and let me devour you", he said as he approached you.

"S-Stop...don't", you cried as he sniffed your neck. "Oh? You smell like the humans I killed earlier," he whispered. "Perhaps your a relative who tried to escape~?", he giggled. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"And oh, if you were about to ask for help. I'm afraid almost all of the villagers were already killed. And that counts your family of course!", he exclaimed.

Your tears didn't stopped flowing.
The beating of your heart, sped up.
Your hand formed into a fist as you trembled. You wanted to punch him, kick him. You wanted to stab him. You wanted to kill him.

Oh how he loves that adorable look on your face. The way you cry, the way you tremble. "Humans really are adorable", he licked the sides of his lips. "Guess I'll have fun for a bit", he added as he lift off the ends of your yukata.

Eyes widened, you tried to stop him from spreading your legs.

He pulled your dislocated arm, harshly, making you scream. He laughed at this, your screams being music to his ears. Soon enough, he caught your other arm, and harshly gripped it with his right hand and pinned it on the tree.

Suddenly, in a swift motion, his pointy and sharp tail ripped of your yukata and wounded you, making you cry and scream even more."

"Breath of the Flames: First Form", you heard a manly voice said, and you immediately saw a HOT SUPER HOT young man with bright yellow hair with red streaks, black forked eyebrows and beautiful golden eyes.