♢18

"Stay still please

"Stay still please." The doctor instructed, beggining the tests and Yunhee nodded.
"Huh." He spoke, squinting at the computer in disbelief.
"What is it?" Yunhee asked nervously and the Doctor snapped out of his trance and looked at the girl.
"No, nothing, you can get up now."

Yunhee hesitatingly got up, her nerves pricking at her as she did so- wondering why the doctor had reacted that way.

Was there something wrong?

Jaemin

Are you still here?

Yes

Are you staying here?

Yes

Yunhee sighed as she read his message, discarding it and being engulfed in her thoughts.
Maybe she was dying.
She wouldn't be surprised.
Shaking her thoughts off, she hovered her thumb over another contact and began texting.

Hyuckie

Hey are you free?

No I'm expensive ;)

Can you pick me up from the hospital please

What happened?? Are you okay
You should have called me
I'm coming
Hold on

Okay

Yunhee spotted some seats near the entrance of the hospital and reluctantly dragged her feet towards it, plopping herself down on it and people watching to waste time.
A mop of brown hair and familiar clothing made Yunhee focus in on him as he stood in the line for coffee.

She watched him- Jaemin unaware of her eyes on him as he began ordering.
A smile pulled at her lips as he nodded to the man and pulled out some money, counting it and passing it over.
Jaemin picked up the coffee and turned around, his eyes drawing to Yunhee who sat opposite him.

She quirked a brow up and watched as his face contorted into suprise.
"Is that for me?" She teased, standing up.
Jaemin looked down at his coffee and back at the girl.
"Uh-"
"I'm kidding, thanks for the ride earlier." Yunhee said, tucking hair behind her ear and looking at the door- seeing a familiar car pull up.

"I'll see you later?" She asked and took one last look at him before she turned on her heels and walked towards the car, opening the door.
The face of Donghyuck stared back at Jaemin as she got into the car- a disapproving look.
And as the door shut and the car drove off, Jaemin was alone once more.