Part 37 - I Will Not Hesitate To Hunt You Down

*Billie's POV*
It was the day.
The day I'd finally do something.
The day I'd finally travel, like I wanted to.
The day I would leave.
Matty was already awake, and it was early. I woke up to the sound of a teaspoon clinking against a mug. Matty was making tea.
"Morning." I yawned, getting out of bed and walking into the kitchen. He smiled when he saw me.
"Morning gorgeous. Excited?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded, closing the gap between our lips.
"I love you." He whispered. I whispered it back, a sense of complete euphoria taking over me.
"Let's go." He said, smacking my ass as he walked past me. He smirked as I yelped quietly.
"Dick." I mumbled under my breath. Matty whipped around.
"What?" He asked cheekily. I grinned.
"Nothing." I said innocently. Matty groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me again.
*Tyler's POV*
The thought had been on my mind for the last three days.
The tears had threatened to fall all day but as George and I neared the airport a single tear slid down my cheek, landing in George's hand that rested on my thigh.
George noticed the water on his hand and tutted, looking sideways from the road at me.
"Baby. Please don't cry. I'll be back before you know it. I promise." He said.
After parking the car George slipped his hand into mine and didn't let go. We walked into the airport. I hated airports. They're so clinical and terrible, they signal people leaving.
More specifically, George leaving.
The boys and Billie and Rachael's flight left in a half an hour.
"It's not enough time." I whispered, more to myself than to anyone else. The man beside me, the one that I loved, nodded solemnly, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Babe, I love you so much. And I know I'll be away but I'm going to call you everyday whenever I can and we can Skype and FaceTime...I'm not losing you, Ty. From the moment you stepped into that recording studio I knew I couldn't give you up. I love you so fucking much." George said. I still blushed despite the wetness of my cheeks.
"I love you, George. And I'm going to miss you like crazy." I said, trapping my bottom lip in my teeth.
He dragged my lip free from my teeth with his thumb.
"I love you." He said, pressing his lips to my mine. I could feel the others staring at us, but I didn't care. Everything else fell away when I kissed George. It was just him and I, together, no matter where we were.
I was going to miss this.
Silent tears had started to fall that I hadn't noticed until I tasted them. I broke apart from George, wiping my eyes as a shaky laugh escaped my mouth. George brought his lips to my cheeks, kissing the tears away.
"I'm going to miss you like fucking crazy." He whispered quietly, I almost missed it.
"I love you so much." I said shakily, reaching up to place my hands on his shoulders.
After a few seconds of just memorising his perfect face, I broke away from him quickly.
"I need to go say goodbye to the others." I said.
I walked over to Billie, and as soon as I was close enough I tackled her into a bear hug. She smiled, hugging me tightly back. We both had tears in our eyes and laughed on seeing the other crying.
"He really loves you, you know." We both said at the same time. We laughed, we were so similar.
"We'll be back before you know it. I'm going to call you constantly." Billie laughed.
I moved onto Matty.
"You better be good to her. I will not hesitate to hunt you down." I laughed, half-jokingly. He smiled, hugging me.
"She loves you so much, Matty. You'll marry that girl. I can feel it." I whispered while we hugged.
I hugged Adam, Rachael and Ross, saying goodbye.
There were tears left, right and centre.
The voice-over of the airport announced that the flight was leaving in five minutes.
Where the hell did all the time go?
I'm not ready. I'm not ready to give him up yet. I'm not giving him up, I thought. But I didn't want to say goodbye.
"George." I said in an urgent whisper.
"Yes baby?" He asked, turning to face me.
I smashed my lips to his one last time, never wanting to forget this. Our mouths moved in perfect sync, despite the slightly awkward stares from the others.
"I love you." He said, placing one last sweet kiss on my forehead before breaking away from me and walking through the terminal.
The tears fell silently as I watched my best friends and boyfriend leave.

Okay so they've officially left. Tyler's by herself and sad. :(
I love George and Tyler!
Book is ending soon, only a couple of chapters left. :) xx
You guys have all been so lovely to me, I appreciate it.
-Anna