chap. 26

"So how long have you...like...known you that you were pregnant?" I look up to find him looking down at me as I sat on the recliner chair thing waiting for the doctor to show up.

"I found out the day when you...when you left me" we both sat there with a awkward silence waving in our faces.

I place my hands in my lap and fiddle my louis vuitton themed nails, suddenly they're very interesting.

I heard the sound of Gelo's movement before looking in his direction to find him seated in the chair beside the one I'm on.

"Oh....so how exactly did you find out?" this nigga really wanna know everything he missed out on huh?...should of never left then.

I turn to face the other direction so he wouldn't notice that I'm catching an attitude up in this place.

"Ion know man, ion know how but I just did" after that he didn't say anything but I felt his gaze boring a hole in my face so I turned around to face him again. This time he had 'why you keep fucking around with me' look on his face.

Gosh, that face...I miss riding that shit.

I saw his lips moving which made my eyes snap towards them in my dazed state. I wonder if I got drool on my face right now.

My hand move up to my lips just as he waved his in my face which I'm guessing was to snap me out of my daze.

"What?!" it came out more vicious than I intended for it to but this boy really got my head messed up right now.

He even had the audacity to tell me that we'll have to co-parent which made me cry the minute the left my house that day.

Why is he making this so hard for me?.

"What the fuck you catching an attitude for? I don't have the right to find out how you came to realize you were pregnant?" I guess he pulled the last straw because that's when I snapped.

"You raised my fuckin' stress levels which resulted in me passing the fuck out on my bedroom floor!...that's what you wanna hear? Okay there I said it. Thank god for my best friend being there for me cuz who the fuck knows what I could've happened" I snapped at him through clenched teeth.

He hung his head down but looked back up in a second. He opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but didn't get the chance to because the doctor walked in.

"About damn time" I mumble under my breathe.

"Good morning mommy and daddy, I know it took a while but I'm sure results will make up for the waiting" why is this woman so excited so early in the damn morning?.

"Sure it will doc" Gelo responded with a head nod while I used the time to study the doctor.

She's mad short...reminds me of that lil short lady in the incredibles cartoon. She even wore the glasses. Hmmm.

"Um, excuse me doc?" she turned to face me with a wide ass smile.

"Yes dear?" she asks placing her clipboard down on the desk.

"Is there any chance that your name is Edna?" she looked at me weird for a second before saying no, her name's doctor Iyanna wesley and went back to whatever she was fixing.

About a minute later she came by my side and started checking my blood pressure and all the usual stuff that doctors do.

"So have you been having morning sicknesses?"

"Not really... I threw up a couple mornings but it's nothing extreme" and I thank god for that because I know I couldn't be having my head in no damn toilet every second.

"Alright that's normal in some women so now we're moving onto the good part...lay back and lift your shirt please" I did as she said while Gelo got up onto his feet to see what was happening.

Doctor Wesley grabbed started to rub something on my stomach that was cold as hell. Must be that gel thing they use to find the baby or something.

I wonder if it's even safe...hmm.

She then started to rub the probe over my stomach while all six eyes in the room was on the little screen in the room.

And that's when I saw it.

My baby.

Oh my god...I have an actual human growing inside of my body right now.

I quickly place both hands over my face as I felt the waterfalls coming down.

"Oh my god it's an actual baby in there bruh" I heard gelo say in what sounded like disbelief while doctor wesley laughed.

"Zandra? You good ma? You see our baby right there?...shit we really did that" I felt his fingers pry my hand away from my face but I didn't open my eyes.

I'm going to be a mom.

"You good ma?" I nod my head but the tears kept rolling anyway which made Gelo laugh before I felt him kiss both my cheeks, nose and my forehead but not the lips.

___________________

After my little breakdown we got pictures of the baby to take home before we both left and now we're on the way back.

We were in Gelo's car since I didn't feel like driving today...or maybe I just wanted to be close to him.

"Do you want to grab something to eat before I drop you off?" he's just going to leave?.

I push my hair behind my ear but the wind kept blowing it back which made me just put the windows up and turn the ac on.

"No...I was thinking about making us a nice meal to celebrate...I thought you wanted to stop by for a little while" I look over at him only to see  him wearing a frown.

Did I say something wrong?.

"Alezandra, just because we're having a baby together doesn't mea-" I quickly cut him off to save myself from embarrasment and rejection.

"I-it's okay, you don't have to spell it out Liangelo...I just thought...never mind" I felt the burning behind my eyes again which made me turn to face the window fix my hair so he wouldn't notice but I guesss he did anyway.

I heard him let out a sigh.

"Zandra" I felt him put his hand on my thigh but I quickly smack it away.

"Don't, Gelo...just don't".

I thought him finding out that I was pregnant would bring us closer but I guess that thought was mad wrong.

If anything it hurts more than it did before.

Seeing him with another woman hurts.

Seeing him smile because of her hurts.

Seeing him in love with someone else hurts.

Everything hurts.