Cap 30

Author pov

A month already passed and the members still didn't know where Tzu was. What they didn't know was Tzuyu was already thinking of coming back. She missed them a bit and she felt guilty because Twice was in a hiatus cause of her.

_________
Tzuyu pov

"are you 100% sure?"

"no..... but I need to..... "

"okay I understand. If you need somethibg don't esitate to call me. And chat me every day so I know what are you doing. Don't forget all the chinang is with you. Call us i--"

"Okay MUM!" I giggled "don't worry I will be fine."

"CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE IN!!" Elkie screamed when I walked away.

As my steps were closer to the door I felt my heart heavier.

I've inhaled slowly a few times before gathering all the courage in my body to knock on the door. I think it's better warn them someone arrive instead of entering and 'scary' them.

After the first knock I wait for 2 minutes but nobody open so I tried again. Nobody opened it. I tried again but my hands hit the air as the door open fastly.

"Tz-Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung said looking at me as if I was an allucination.

"hey" I waved my hand

"are you real?" she asked touching my arm

"yes" I giggled and she hugged me tightly

"I miss you!!" she sobbed

"Babe, who is at the door?" Mina shouted from inside.

Chaeyoung looked at me before smiling like a child who received her candies "TZUYU!! IT'S TZUYU!!" she yelled happy and I smiled at her.

"WHAT?!?" I heard fast steps coming to us and in a seconds all the other girls were at the door looking at me like Chaeyoung did.

"hey. It's been a while" I waved my hands.

It took them a few moments to proceed I was across them.

"TZUYU-AH!!" Nayeon was the first one to run to me.

If I didn't stand straight I would fell in the floor with 7 girls on me. Someone of them were even crying.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon yelled at me for being away so long while Chaeyoung and Dahyun were hugging me as a koala.
Nayeon, Mina and Momo were looking at us smiling and........and Sana was looking at her toes. She doesn't seems in a great figure, but always stunning.

We walked in and sit on the couch while olders went to cook.

"where were you?" Dahyun asked

"we search for you everywhere" Chaeyoung added

"you don't need to know" I said and I received glares

"are you kidding us!? We were so fucking worried!!" Jihyo yelled

"Tzu, we're you with your friends?" Mina asked and I looked at her with my eyes wide. My eyes landed on Momo and she mouthed 'sorry'.

"so you know" I mumbled

"Momo told us" Jihyo said "why didn't you tell us?"

"unnie can we please not talk about it now?" I begged her. I'm not in the mood to start this conversation

"fine, but we will talk. Don't think I will let this aside" she went to helped in the kitchen.

Momo sit beside me "I'm sorry but I didn't have any other choice"

"it's fine, eventually they would have discover it......." I smiled at her

"aren't you angry?"

"no, thanks" I hugged her "now I can be myself without lying every day"

"I'm happy you are back" she smiled at me

"I'm happy to be back"

"I will be there when you need" she whispered hugging me again

"Girls! It's ready!!" Jeongyeon shouted and Momo rushed to the table. I giggled at her and followed behind.

I didn't eat a lot because seeing Sana in my same room made me sad.

"I finish" I stood up "huhhhhh.... Jihyo unnie, where can I sleep?" I looked at our leader and the 8 girls stop eating to stare at me

"Tzuyu you already have your room" Chaeyoung remind me and received a slight slap from Mina "what?" she asked innocently

"Jihyo unnie?" I asked again

"you can sleep in my room. I will arrange you the bed" in her eyes there was a hint of sadness.

"thanks. I'm going now and move my things." I walked away to 'our ex' room.

I looked around and it's really painful reminding all the moments we had between this walls.

When I was packing the essential things I heard someone coming in and when I turned my head I found Sana. I expect her to come and talk. I'm willing to do it sooner so than I can move on easily.

"Chewy-ah" no please not my nickname, it's one of my weak spot "why are you moving? You can stay here...... With me"

"Sana unnie I'm not more comfortable staying here so I prefer not to. I hope you can understand" I continue to pack my clothes.

"don't call me unnie, please" her voice cracked

"we are not in a situation where I can do it" I closed the bag "now we are just unnie and dongsaeng" I looked at her with ice eyes.

"But Chewy....." I walked out when her arms tried to reach mine.

"you can keep my sweaters. I don't mind" I went to Jihyo room without looking back.

Between the things I took there was also one of our Polaroids. I took it but my vision got blurry by the tears.

"Tzuyu-ah" Jihyo called me as she enter "are you okay?"

"yes" I wiped away the tears and hide the photo "and unnie..... Thank for letting me stay away"

"I hope what I did was the right choice." she sighed " I hope choicing to let you be was the right thing. I will ask again..... Are you fine?"

"I..... I still need time" I faked a smiled "but it's getting better"

"Tzuyu I want you to know I will be there when you want a shoulder to cry on" she patted my shoulder "now let's go to sleep. Tomorrow we will go to Jyp and tell him you are back"

"okay unnie" I put on my pj and laid in the bed.

During the night I was waken up by sobs and I don't even need to think to know from who they came from. A part of me wanted to go to her and hug her but the other demand me to don't care. She hurt me and she doesn't deserve my comfort.

I didn't sleep.

My mind was only on her.

"when will I ever move on? " I cried