31

12:36 pm, D3v: yoooooo

12:42 pm, Ruhan: what's up Dev?

12:45 pm, D3v: dude Tanya's pissed. She's been telling people you're cheating on her

12:45 pm, Ruhan: Tanya can go shove her hair extensions in a lawn mower. She knows it's over. It's been almost a month.

12:45 pm, D3v: I don't think she knows that

12:46 pm, Ruhan: she's clingy and self-obsessed. I don't think she'll ever come to terms with the fact that I don't want my world to revolve around her, because she, unlike the sun, isn't the slightest bit bright.

12:47 pm, D3v: im so proud. My little son finally grew a brain.

12:47 pm,Ruhan: wow thanks -_-

12:47 pm, D3v: does this have anything to do with the fact that you've been spending a little extra time with a certain student council member? ;)

12:58 pm, Ruhan: You noticed huh?

12:48 pm, D3v: I'm not the only one. There are loads of rumours flying about.

12:49 pm, Ruhan: humour me

12:50 pm, D3v: Alankrita's pregnant and you need to support the baby

12:50 pm, Ruhan: hahahaha XD that's golden but no XD

12:52 pm, D3v: the two of you were asked by the government to procreate and produce a series of beings with extraordinary brains and beauty.

12:53 pm, Ruhan: it hurts me so much to say that's not true. XD XD

12:54 pm, D3v: Alankrita's taken your family hostage and is blackmailing you.

12:54 pm, Ruhan: HA I'd just tell her to keep them. How come there's nothing nice?

12:54 pm, D3v: Rumours aren't generally of the nice kind, man. I'm just telling you what I heard.

12:55 pm, Ruhan: yeah, well it's nothing like that. I just like spending time with her.

12:56 pm, D3v: so have you two done anything? and u know what I mean by 'anything'.

12:57 pm, Ruhan: haha actually we haven't. we're not even dating.

12:57 pm, D3v:??

12:58 pm, Ruhan: she's my partner for that physics thing

12:59 pm, D3v: ahhh. But you like her.

12:59 pm, Ruhan: I won't say I'm NOT attracted to her

12:59 pm, D3v: somebody has a cruuuuush
1:00 pm, D3v: ask her out.

1:03 pm, Ruhan: what no.

1:03 pm, D3v: why not? Chicken?

1:04 pm, Ruhan: we've got a really good thing going and I don't want to make it weird.

1:05 pm,D3v: it won't kill you to try

1:06 pm, Ruhan: you just want me to tip the scales of popularity so you can ask Sarah out.

1:07 pm, D3v: sue me. She's in drama club and in 10th grade. She's already afraid of the 11th graders. I tried approaching her once and she looked like she was going to faint.
1:07 pm, D3v: if you start dating Alankrita, who is also conveniently in drama club, I would have more reason to be there and I might actually be able to TALK to her without intimidating her.

1:09 pm, Ruhan: I don't see how that works but I'll think about it buddy.

1:10 pm, D3v: ok
1:16 pm, D3v: but let me just remind you that I've been your wingman since like third grade. Feel free to return the favour.

1:17 pm, Ruhan: ;)

*****