Ghost Spider

Tony

-Unable to find vehicle

-Search again! I ordered as I slammed my table.

How could I let this happen!? Peter and Gwen from the front desk had been kidnapped. I tried chasing after with my suit and ended up with a bomb in my face. So now I was hacking in to every security camera, every phone, every satellite, everything I could to find something. But they were gone. Thor, Carol, Valkyrie, Vision, Wanda, Natasha, Rhodey and Pepper were out looking for Peter. Me and the others were at the tower doing the same thing. But whoever took Peter......and Gwen, really knew what they were doing.

Peter

My head hurt like I'd been hit with mjolnir against Hulk's fist. I tried to open my eyes but it was too light. Not far away I could hear movements. It almost sounded like someone was training. I kept listening to whoever was training in the room I was in. At the same time I tried opening my eyes over and over again. Finally I managed to open my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar basement. The basement had grey rusty walls with a rusty thick looking door and one single led lamp in the ceiling. I was surprised when I saw the person who had been training in the corner. It was ms. Gwen. She was wearing dirty white jeans, a dirty shirt tied around her waist and a top. Her hair was put up in a pony tail and her whole body was covered in sweat. She was practicing fight moves against thin air. In fact....she seemed to be a very skilled fighter. Which surprised me even more because I knew her as the desk lady.

-Ms. Gwen? I asked

Ms. Gwen immediately stopped training and looked over at me. Her eyes were filled with relif just before she rushed over and hugged me tightly.

-Are you okay? You were out for a while, she said.

-Uhm....yeah....yeah I'm fine. My head hurts a bit. But it's fine.

-It's not fine Peter. It may be a concussion, ms. Gwen said worryingly.

-Or not. We don't know since we're probably not gonna be able to see a doctor for a while.....speaking of, where exactly are we?

-Don't know. Some HYDRA base. Don't know where.

-HYDRA!? I yelled and stood up only to get super dizzy and almost fall down.

-Peter! Gwen said and caught me.

She slowly sat me down on the floor.

-What does HYDRA want with us?

-Don't kno....wait....your last name is Parker, right?

-Yeah? So what?

-You don't happen to spend your nights swinging around in spandex?

-How'd you know that!!? I asked shocked.

-Oh god....this is bad, ms. Gwen said and stood up with her hands on her head.

-How'd you know I was Spider-Man?

-Peter I think I know why they took us, she said.

-Why?

-They want our blood

I gasped in shock and ms. Gwen gave me a short serious nod. If she's right this is bad. I didn't even think they existed.

-Are we up against vampires? I asked.

-What? No! They want our blood to take our spider DNA. It's what villains usually want.

-Wait, wait....our spider DNA? I asked.

-Oh...yeah right....sorry....um....long story short, I have spider powers too, so does my little brother Miles, my alter ego is ghost spider aaaand....I'm from another earth.

-What?

-Like I said it's a long story short. I'll explain it more later when we got more time.

-Looks to me like we got tons of time to spare.

-We do not. Both of us need to es.....

But before ms. Gwen could finnish that sentence the metal door opened and a tall muscular build man stepped inside.

-Blake? Ms. Gwen asked.

-You know him? I asked.

-Hannah's ex-boyfriend. I uh....kinda came between them.

-Stop talking. Kid you're coming with me, Blake ordered.

-Like hell he is, ms. Gwen said and took a threatening step towards Blake.

-Oh....you don't wanna do that Stacey

-Scared to get hit by a girl?

-Your loss, Blake said.

My spidey sense went off. Seems like ms. Gwen's did aswell. All though I was quicker than her. Blake took out a dagger and was about to stab ms. Gwen. I came between and was about to get stabbed. Luckily ms. Gwen grabbed Blake's arm and punched his wrist so he dropped the dagger.

-Run Peter! She yelled.

And I did. I ran behind Blake and kicked his legs so he fell to the floor. Ms. Gwen gave me a short annoyed glance for not obeying her. But she soon got over it and knocked out Blake with her fist. She then looked up at me and just then my spidey sense went off. I turned around and saw two heavily armed guards point their guns at us.

-Slowly come out here kid. Don't try anything or blondie is getting fried, one of the guards said.

-Peter don't, ms. Gwen said.

-Sorry, I said and walked over to the guards. They were quick to put a bag over my head and place my hands in cuffs.

Behind me I could hear ms. Gwen fighting the other guard as I was getting taken away. If I could I would've gone back to help her. But that was pretty much impossible without my webshooters, suit, cuffed hands behind my back and a bag over my head. I felt tears start to stream at the helplessness I felt.

_______________________________________

Sooo.....yeah

I've actually been planning this since the "Never a bother" chapter. Don't know why it took so long to come here.