The Hot tutor is here (Chapter 5)

I'm uploading!!! It hasn't been snowing alot or heavily but yesterday and today it is/was. We skidded on the road 3 times :p PLEAZ VOTE AND COMMENT AND VOTE COMMENT!! I <3 you guys!

********************************

Alissa's POV

Eventually, the boys processed that Chase and I were getting farther away, and they chased after us, forgetting about Jessica. They were right on our heels as we walked up to the main office. 

Ryan asked innocently, "Wait, why exactly do you have Liam here? You do know this is a high school only, right? There's even a sign." He pointed in the direction of the parking lot.

"No, really? I can't read. And even though Chase has been going here for the past 3 years, we forgot that tiny detail," I replied sarcastically.

"Jeez, no need to be harsh! I was just asking a question" Ryan held up his hands in an 'I'm innocent' gesture.

I explained to him that we needed Liam to be in kindergarten, but we couldn't actually put him in a real kindergarten class due to the fact that the school he would have gone to would have ended before our school. It would be impossible for either me or Chase to pick Liam up without ditching school on a daily basis. Because of this, we tried to get the principal to get a tutor for Liam. The tutor would teach Liam everything he needed to pass kindergarten in the high school library while school was in session. Basically, it would be kindergarten without any classmates for Liam. 

I didn't tell Ryan that I still worried for Liam because he didn't get a lot of time to play with kids his age. Chase assured me Liam would be fine socially. He said we would go to places like the park where Liam could make friends on the weekends. Eventually, when he found a nice friend, they could have play dates, etc.

We reached the main office door, pushed it open, and were greeted by the school secretary. I took a deep breath.

 Chase and I walked inside the room, leaving the boys in the bland hallway of the school. I shifted Liam to my other hip, and then I approached the front desk. Chase walked next to me.

I quietly spoke to the secretary. "Excuse me, my name is Alissa Livingston and this is my brother Chase Livingston. We're here to speak with the principal in regards to Liam Livingston."

The secretary looked like she was in her late fifties. She had thin-rimmed glasses, light brown hair, and warm inviting eyes. She was wearing a brown tweed suit and her hair was pulled into a bun.  I read her name tag.  Her name was Sarah Ebeneniezer. Wow, I thought. That's one heck of a long name. I decided I'd just call her Mrs. E.

"Mrs. E, can we speak to the principal?"

She chuckled and said, " Mrs. E! Wow, my husband used to call me that. I miss him."

Then she looked us up and down and her eyes widened in realization. "Oh dear, I'm sorry sweetheart! Of course you can go to the principal! I'm sorry, I was daydreaming."

"It's okay, we'll go to the principal." I give her a soft smile.

We turn to the left and the head straight through a set of double doors. Chase pushes the doors open without knocking, and we greet the principal. He's a balding man in his late forties. I don't recognize him from back when I was a freshman at the school. But then again, we only really saw him during pep rallies, and I hardly paid attention during those.

I took a seat and introduced myself and Liam. Chase did the same, and he was about to say his name when the principal interrupted.

"Ah, Chase Livingston, I hope you are here for a good reason."

Chase rubbed the back of his head nervously.

I laughed in response. Let's just say Chase likes to pull pranks. He's probably quite popular with Mr. Sullivan. I then cut to the chase. 

"Where should we drop of Liam when we come here? Can we meet the tutor? What will Liam be learning?"

The principal had sympathy in his eyes when he looked at me. He said, "Unfortunately, we found a tutor, but he's unexperienced. My nephew, Jacob, is the tutor for your son. Jacob is studying to be a teacher, and for his student teaching experience he will be tutoring Liam. If Liam passes kindergarten requirements, Liam will get to go to 1st grade, and Jacob will get to graduate from college," he continued, "Is that all right with you? If not, we could try to find another tutor but then you would have to wait longer for someone to teach Liam. I'm trying to say that Jacob is only twenty-one years old, and I don't know if he's going to suit you for tutoring your brother. "

I was practically jumping with glee! Liam had a tutor!  Swiftly, I told the principal, "Liam needs any kind of education he can get. I want him to be successful when he grows up. I am fine with Jacob tutoring him."

"I'm fine with Liam being tutored by him too. Don't forget to let me have a say in this," Chase said jokingly.

I slapped his shoulder playfully and then looked at the principal who was staring at us in wonder. He looked at me and added boldly, "We are very proud to have you as one of the students here. I'm glad to see a young person with so much respect for knowledge. Truthfully, I knew your mother since we were both in middle school. She was a wonderful woman. It's truly tragic what happened to her. I will do anything I can to help you children. Please let me know if there is anything I else I can do for you both."

 Then he got up from behind his desk he was sitting at and hugged me.

I looked at him, shocked. He just smiled in return. Then he sighed, seeming as though he just realized something and told us, "I have a meeting scheduled at this time, but my nephew should be coming in to speak with you any moment now."

Almost on cue, a back door in the office that I hadn't noticed earlier opened up. A voice rang out.

"Uncle Rob, I'm here!"

The principal told us good luck and headed out the set of double doors as his nephew came in from the back door.

I gasped. There, standing in front of  me, was the hottest boy I'd ever laid eyes on.

****************************************************************************************

Hope you guys liked it!!!! Don't worry, most of the introduction stuff is over so the story will be getting more eventful and unboring :) I have the most amazing idea ever for this story! Pleaz continue reading and VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! It means alot to me!!!

Luvitgirl <3