Chapter Nine: Dipper's Discovery

October 29, 2020.
I've been... living (Living? Yeah, lets go with living.) with Bill for three weeks now. He's been surprisingly nice, it's almost like he's changed.
The one thing that keeps biting at me like my neighbor's rabid dog, Jeffery, though, is never knowing how Mabel and my Grunkles are doing. I haven't seen them since Bill 'kidnapped' me, and we didn't exactly part on good terms. It's killing me not knowing, and if you've never been away from your family for a long time, then let me tell you now that it's a terrible feeling. Check back in later, Dipper out.

-+—Dipper—+-
I shut my journal, sighing as I set it down. It's been a few hours since Bill seemed to disappear from the face of the... Nightmare Realm. I was bored, but I figured I could finally take this opportunity to explore his 'mansion'.

I didn't find much, a couple more bedrooms- one belonging to Bill himself- a bathroom, for some odd reason, and a piano room; which did actually interest me, but it wasn't important. Nothing was important anymore, not when I got down to the lowest level of the mansion. It was hidden in plain sight, the door that I'd found, and when I opened it... it broke down all of that trust that I'd felt I built up with Bill.
-+—Mabel—+-
I trudged down the stairs, my heavy footsteps making every stair let out a loud 'creak' as I made my way down. It's been one month, one month since we lost Dipper to that evil demon!
I can't take it anymore, I need my brother back, and surely he knew that... right? Right.
Finally, I was down to the dining room where Grunkle Stan and Great Uncle Ford sat. They looked at me almost the second my bare feet stepped onto the cold floor.
"Wow Mabel, you don't look so good." Grunkle Stan commented

"You think?" I couldn't stop myself, the words just slipped right out of my mouth. I sighed. "I'm sorry.. I just miss Dipper."

"We all do, Mabel, which is why we're working on a plan to get him back." Great Uncle Ford cut in.
"But we've been 'making a plan' forever! How long could this possibly need to take?" I yelled. I was upset. Upset because I lost my brother, upset because I couldn't het him back.
I was upset because I couldn't be there for him, and I don't know what could be happening to him right now. But one thing's for sure, he's definitely being tortured out of his mind at this very moment.

-+—Dipper—+-
I was staring into the dungeon, and it was awful. Just from what I could see, the room was big, with cells along the walls, all of them were full just from what I could see. Some of the cells were inhabited by monsters, other demons who have been tortured and some even on the verge of death. (If monsters can die.) I was terrified, but my stomach sank even more when I saw that some of these cells were holding human beings in them. When they saw me walking by, they looked at me in disgust and desperation. I hated it, and I hated Bill. I was wrong to believe he'd changed, even just a little bit.
What was I thinking?
I rubbed away tears that were building up in my eyes. Goddamnit, I'm an idiot. I turned around and ran.

I ran up the stairs and through the halls tears blurring up my vision. I couldn't think, I didn't want to. I just wanted to leave. 

And suddenly, everything went black.