knight in shining armour

Jennie PoV

"I just want to say I love you and it's hard hiding my feelings because seeing you everyday talking to our classmates or even just standing in the corridor makes my heart do flips but whenever you're talking to a guy I admit I do get a bit jealous and I can't help it" Jisoo said

"I never thought you would end up having feelings for me it's a foreign feeling you know? Because when I first laid eyes on you I believed in love at first sight and Chae told me so many good things about you I couldn't help myself"

"When did you start to like me?"

"I think it was in middle school"

"Seriously?" She was shocked

"Yeah I remember walking back from the library everyday after school and Chae and I always saw you practice shooting all the time"

"Never realised anyone watched me" she smiled

Damn her smile does things it made my stomach whirl

"Yeah it was just you know one of those crushes people have out of admiration but then getting to know you was different I guess"

"How"

"Well for starters getting to talk to you at that café and seeing you up close for the first time showed a different side of you I never saw before. I mean I always thought you were cool and popular because of your looks and football but I never knew you personally or how you really acted. You always gave off the impression of someone that is out going, generous, kind, thoughtful and just a great person in general but seeing that up close made me fall harder"

"I always thought you were cold to everyone since you didn't want to talk to anyone but I think that was because you became famous but before that you were this geek girl which had her earphones in all the time and you were really shy but I thought you were kinda cute..I mean not saying that you're not cute now but obviously your appearance is different right now then back then but I um I like both Jennies-Is that even possible? I'm such an idiot"

I laughed
"You're so silly"

"Finally a smile! Well anyways uhm should we go to that exhibition?"

"Yeah sorry for ruining the beginning of this date"

Jisoo took my hand and kissed it

"You didn't ruin anything but I'm glad we became honest to each other"

"Me too"

She looked at me and smiled

"I will always love you"

She really is my knight in shining armour