029

Heartbreak

"EunMin." A voice whispers slightly shaking her shoulder.

"Hm?" The girl sleepily answers, her eyes slowly fluttering open. "What time is it?"

"I'm not sure." Jin says glancing at his watch. "Why don't you go wash up? I need to do a checkup to see how he is doing."

"O-okay." EunMin says slowly nodding her head, stopping when she feels a squeeze on her hand.

"EeunMinn." Namjoon sleepily mutters, his eyes still closed. "Don't go."

"I'll be back in a bit Joonie." EunMin says slowly slipping her hand away from his, earning a small groan from him a she shifts on the bed.

With a small sigh, EunMin makes her way to the wash rooms, splashing cold water on her face to wake her up, the she proceeds to run her wet hands through her hair to tame it.

As she heads back to the room, EunMin pauses by the door as she hears voices inside. Not wanting to pry, she prepares to close the door, but something the voice says inside makes her stop and she regrets looking inside, because she sees something she will not be able to get out of her head.

Namjoon and Jisoo kissing.

It's okay EunMin. Don't jump to conclusions yet. Give it some time. She tells herself forcing herself to walk away.

Throughout breakfast, the boys try their best to cheer her up as she pokes the food on her plate, not finding it in her to take a bite.

"Did something happen noona?" Jungkook asks taking a bite of his food.

"It's nothing Kookie." EunMin replies giving him a small smile. "I'm just thinking."

The boys next to her pout, but eventually give up, giving her a quick hug before they follow Jimin leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Maybe I saw wrong?

She argues as she heads back to the room, her stomach turning as she slowly opens the door once more, only to find Jisoo still in the room, her body positioned in between his legs, arms resting on his shoulders as she kisses him again.

As they break apart, Namjoon's eyes widen when he sees EunMin standing by the door, realization dawning on him when he sees the hurt expression on her face. His mouth slowly opens in surprise but before he can says anything, EunMin closes the door, not sparring them a second glance as she walks away.