F O U R

warning: this will contain mature scenes... kind of? so if you're going to get triggered, don't read. i gave you a warning, don't blame me afterwards. lol.

----------

CHAPTER FOUR

I twisted and turned on my bed but I still couldn't sleep. It's probably because I'm not used to sleeping on a different bed yet. I was already tired but I just can't go to sleep. I groaned when I felt some shifting on my bed.

I slightly opened my eyes to look around, but there was nothing. I'm probably hallucinating. I closed my eyes once again and I felt some shifting once again. I was too tired to open my eyes so I just ignored it, thinking that it's just another hallucination because of exhaustion.

I suddenly felt some weight on me and I felt cold fingers caressing my cheeks. All the exhaustion went away and my eyes suddenly shot open.

I met a pair of dark red eyes that were reflected by the moonlight and that was when I just realized that it was Sehun. I would've screamed at the top of my lungs but he covered my mouth with his hand. He chuckled darkly when he heard my muffled screams.

He used his other hand to grab a hold of my wrist. My heart was racing and I was breathing frantically. I tried to squirm away from him but he only added more weight onto me.

I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my arms and pinned them on each side of my head.

"Get off of me mmph-" his lips suddenly crashed onto mine. I tried to move my head away but he grabbed me by the chin holding my head in place as he did what he pleased.

My eyes widened when he suddenly began biting my lip, I sealed my lips tightly. "Open up," he groaned. I shook my head in response. His grip on my other wrist suddenly tightened. "Open up or I'll break it." he threatened. I had no choice. The moment I opened up his tongue plunged in without warning. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt him exploring every inch of my mouth.

He released my other arm so that he could grab a hold of my hair. He pushed my head to deepen the kiss. By the time he stopped, I immediately took greedy amounts of air to catch my breath.

"Your expression shows a mixture of fear and pleasure. I like it." he smirked.

"P-please stop." my voice shook.

"And why would I?" his voice was husky and deep. "You're getting excited anyway," He suddenly began attacking my neck. I squirmed as I resisted the urge to moan.

Can't anyone please help me?! Doesn't their mind reading telepathy shit works when they're asleep?! I heard him laugh as he pulled the covers away from me before tossing them onto the floor.

"They can't hear you, I blocked their thoughts." he smirked once again. Great, he can do that too? His hand suddenly snaked its way onto the strap of my dress, he bent over towards my ear. "You don't know how tempting you look right now."

He trailed his lips from my jaw down to my neck then towards my arms. He grabbed my other hand and placed it against his lips. "Remember what I told you earlier?" he whispered.

I avoided eye contact but he used his other hand to force me to face him. "You better answer my questions, Paige. I'm not patient at all."

I gulped as I was forced to look into his eyes. "That I... I'm your property."

He smirks. "And I plan to make sure that it stays that way."

"What do you--ah!" I felt his teeth sinking onto my wrist. His eyes met mine once again and I felt an excruciating pain afterward. Tears flowed from my eyes as I stopped myself from screaming. I tried to free myself from his grasp but I couldn't. I had to endure the pain.