11

*BREAKING NEWS* MIN YOONGI RETIRES FROM KPOP SENSATIONAL GROUP BTS

"What could be the reason of this sudden retirement?"

"Is this the end of BTS?"

"Min Yoongi, famed rapper from Kpop group BTS has announced a sudden retirement from the group after coming off of their recent world tour, what could be the reason for this sudden development? BigHit Entertaiment continues to stay quiet and all Army are in constant wonder."

"What happened to Min Yoongi?"

{7 Months Later}

"Wheeeere's Maki?"

Yoongi smiles wide when he hears tiny giggles coming from his bed, his hands creeping up the giant comforter towards the towel in the middle of the bed.

"Wheeerreee did Maki go?! She's all gone! "

A tiny squeal comes from under the dewey towel on the bed, tiny bare legs kicking excitedly under it.

"Where oh where could my little Maki have gone?!"

"There she is!"

Yoongi lifts the yellow towel off of Maki's face and watches her mouth widen in a bright gummy smile, her arms and legs kicking around as she squeals and stares up at him.

"Aigoo! Look at you! You need some clothes kid!"

Maki continues to squeal and kick her legs around as Yoongi zips up the kumamon style bear suit on Maki after putting her diaper on, her round almond eyes gleaming up at him with delight.

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

"Pa!"

"Makiiiii!"

Yoongi smiles wide and lifts Maki up off of the bed and into the chest carrier strapped to his body, her hands gripping onto his oversized black sweatshirt.

"Maki, do you want Appa to make you some mashed potatoes?"

"Pa!"

"Maki try APPA."

"PA!"

Ugh...

She still calls me Pa...

My heart is so warm...

I wonder if she should be saying more words..

Yoongi turns on some of BTS' music and dances around the apartment tenderly as Maki coos and chews on her dad's t-shirt, Yoongi's heart warming at his daughter.

"Alright! Chef Pa is ready to make some food!"

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

"Pa!"

Yoongi giggles and pulls the box of instant mashed potatoes out of the cabinet as he begins boiling the water, his hand patting Maki's back as she keeps her head in his shirt.

"Aigoo Maki, you can't possibly be tired after only one bath! Appa is making you some potatoes."

Maki tenderly rests her cheeks against Yoongi's chest and sucks on the pink binky he places in her mouth, a deep sigh escaping his mouth into the room.

"Alright then...I'll just save your potatoes for later."

Yoongi quietly turns the music off and stirs the potatoes while pulling them off the stove, a soft knock on the door capturing his attention.