BST

"Why did you choose the lake?" Jungkook asked a few feet behind Taehyung.

"Because the meadow is boring, and I heard that the lake is really pretty around this time of year." Taehyung said.

"But we didn't come to look at the lake, we're looking for Yoongi" Jungkook reminded him.

"I know" Taehyung said following the turn in the trail they were on. "Oh look, a house!" He squinted his eyes to make sure it was a house.

"Where?" Jungkook looked, "all I see are trees."

Taehyung shook his head and started walking toward it. It was a little grey house, all the windows seemed to have something dark covering them, and there was a 'no trespassing' sign on a stake in the middle of what they presumed to be the front yard. Taehyung walked around the house inspecting the outside, while Jungkook tried to get the door open.

"It won't open" Jungkook mumbled wiggling the knob.

"Kick it" Jungkook's brain screamed.

He nodded "Great idea." He took a couple of steps back, then kicked the door as hard as he could. The door flung open revealing a dark room.

"You might want to see this Taehyung." Jungkook called out to Taehyung as he took a cautious step into the single-roomed house. The room was illuminated by a red light on the ceiling, and there were pictures hanging on the walls.

"All these pictures are of Yoongi." Jungkook whispered to himself examining all the pictures closely.

All of them had Yoongi in it and looked like they were taken from afar. There were pictures of Yoongi walking down the street by himself and others with friends, some from when they all went to that cafe and when Jimin carried him out, Yoongi and Jimin cuddling in bed, and there were a couple of him at school.

While Jungkook was looking at the pictures Taehyung took out his phone and turned on the flash so he could study the rest of the room. Other than the pictures on the wall there was a desk with photo developing solution in a container and a camera. On the side of the desk was a cabinet, Taehyung opened the top drawer slowly looking inside.

Inside the drawer was a stack of manila folders. They all had different names on them, so Taehyung looked through the folders to see if one had Yoongi's name on it. Instead of finding a folder with Yoongi's name he found one with Jin's on it.

He took the folder out and flipped through it. On the left side, it had a paper with Jin's full name, gender and second gender, last known address, occupation, kids, and a picture of him paper clipped to it. On the other side was a couple of candid pictures of him doing everyday things.

Taehyung took the folder out and put it on the desk, then closed and opened the second drawer. In this drawer was a pistol on top of a few more manila folders, all the folders had a big red stamp on them that said 'sold'. He set the pistol aside and looked through the folders for Yoongi's.

He gasped when he saw Yoongi's and right under it was Sungyeo's, he pulled out both the folders. "Jungkook, Yoongi has been sold." Taehyung said holding up the folder to Jungkook.

"How are we going to tell Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know..." Taehyung mumbled looking through Yoongi's file. He had to do a double-take when he saw a particular wolf in a string of photos. "Jimin you dumb ass" Taehyung mumbled under his breath taking the pictures out.

Jungkook stood there confused watching as Taehyung violently threw every picture with a white wolf in it out the file to the side.

Jungkook picked up the pictures taking a glance at all of them. "Is this a winter wolf" Jungkook gasped, "Jimin's a winter wolf?"