Kuch Tum Kaho,Kuch Hum Kahe!

Shivaay was busy in a board meeting in the office when Priyanka called him-

P:   Bhaiya,come home right now.It's urgent.
S:   I am in the middle of an important meeting Prinku.Can't come leaving it.What happened?

She tells him everything.

S:   Have they reached?
P:   Will be,any moment.
S:   Okay,I am just coming.............Finishing the meeting as soon as possible,Shivaay reaches Oberoi Mansion.

Oberoi Mansion
______________

Everyone has gathered in the enormous hall of OM except Mr.Tej Singh Oberoi.He is out of town because of some personal interests!
Oberois are entertaining their guests- Mr.Harshvardhan Trivedi and his sister,Kavita Randhawa,her husband Mr.Meghraj Randhawa.
They are here to discuss about Priyanka and Ranveer's(Mr.Trivedi's nephew)marriage.

Both prospective bride and groom's family reach to a positive conclusion mutually,considering every aspect.Final decision will be taken after Tej's return as he is the father of Pri.He returns one week later and gets informed about the alliance.
Everyone thought he would be happy but exactly opposite happened-

T: .....Priyanka is my only daughter.How could you all think that I would marry her off to that family?She is Tej Singh Oberoi's daughter.Ladkon ki line lage huye hai uske liye.

J:   First listen what we want to say Tej.You can decide later.

T:   Plz Jhanvi,I am not a daughter-burdened father.My child deserves best as she is used to get best out of everything.Sorry but I can't agree on this proposal.

S:   Bade Papa,Ranveer is a very good guy.He is an IPS officer,an ACP by profession and belongs to a well-to-do family.I have met him personally.He is perfect for our Prinku.

T:   Just because he is Harsh's nephew,you are ready to go with this alliance?You are Prinku's brother Shivaay.I thought at least you would support me.It's a matter of her happiness and whole life.

S:   Mr.Trivedi has nothing to do with my decision.I am Prinku's brother that's why I am in favour of this alliance as my sister's happiness matters to me most,nothing else.

T:   How can you be so sure?I am just unable to understand why you all are hell bent on forcing this alliance on her?
J:   Priyanka loves Ranveer,Tej!
T:   What?

D:  Jhanvi is telling the truth.In fact Prinku and Ranveer love each other.No-one is forcing her Tej.She has found her love and life-partner both,in Ranveer.

T:   Sorry Mummy Ji but I believe,in today's world only Love can't sustain life.Money is the reality of present time.And Priyanka is an Oberoi.She has been brought up in luxury,provided with every single comfort.How would she manage?

D:   What is the use of that money if it can't bring happiness?You can buy everything with your money but can't buy real happiness.In your life you have seen nothing but money and status of people.
I am glad that my grand-daughter has chosen love over money being your daughter.
Surely you can give her all physical,material comfort Tej but those can't satisfy her heart and soul.Money is a necessity not a need.Remember this Tej.

T:   Can anyone tell me,since when this has been going on?

Tej goes on listening silently to the back-ground story of PriVeer.Seven month ago Oberois attended the inauguration ceremony of Anika's fashion house and Priyanka met Ranveer there for the first time.
Since then,they have been in love.....Hearing everything Tej said nothing for a long time.
Later he declared his decision and that is- No,which was final.