N I N E

Saturday finally came, making it everyone's first trip to Hogsmeade. All the younger years and older years gather around as they passed their permission slip to Professor McGonagall. Y/n, Ron and Hermione passed theirs whereas Harry haven't signed his permission slip.

Harry insisted Professor McGonagall to sign his persmission slip but even though how hard he tried, the professor just replied, "No signed notes, no permission, Potter."

"You guys go on," said Harry to his friends.

The three of them gave him a small sad smile as he walked his way back to the castle. Y/n was sad that Harry couldn't join with them trolling along inside the small wizarding town, but most importantly, she was unhappy that their little 'date' did not happen.

Ron went to Honeydukes, leaving the two girls in middle of the street. But then, Hermione excused herself to y/n, saying that she want to buy some books at Flourish and Blotts. Then y/n found herself all alone. So, she walked and walked until she found herself standing outside the pub called 'The Three Broomsticks'

She stepped inside and was welcomed by the aromas of different drinks. Y/n sat down in the corner and order herself one butterbeer. She couldn't stop thinking about the absence of Harry.

It would be more fun if Harry was here.

"All alone by yourself?" it said, y/n turned around to see who said that but it was only Draco himself, standing right beside the table.

"Sod off, Malfoy. I'm not in the mood," pressed y/n.

"I'm just asking you. No need to give me that bitchy attitude," spat Draco.

"Me? Giving attitude? You were the one who's giving someone a bitchy attitude," snapped y/n, as she rolled her eyes to side, ignoring the bad evil spirit beside her.

Even though y/n fully snapped at Draco. He still sat down beside her.

"Okay what do you want?"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for saying that to you. Forgive me y/n," said Draco, giving y/n a apologetic face.

Y/n wasn't sure if she's going to forgive him yet. His words hurt her but there is also a part of her that she wanted to forgive and forget the whole incident, but this might led the golden trio, thinking that y/n betrayed them and switch sides to Draco. Y/n could already imagine how the golden trio's expression if they heard about this.

Also, being the good friend she was and all she thinks that if she forgive Draco; everything will be fine. So with that being said, y/n reached out her hand to him.

"Apology accepted but there is a one condition," Draco smiled to himself and shook the hand of y/n and then there is it again; the spark. After the contact of both of their hands, y/n raised her pinky infront of Draco.

"What is that?" asked Draco, observing the tiny finger held up facing in front of him.

"It's your one condition; pinky promise. You know, where two people intertwine their pinkies together as they say their promises to each other?" y/n explained in a question manner.

"Does muggles do that kind of thing?" He asked.

"Err.. Kind of.. But it doesn't matter, now lift up your pinky," demanded y/n, but Draco didn't raised his pinky. Instead he raised his right brow.

As he was about to do it, the man from earlier who ordered the drink of y/n came up to them with one butterbeer.

"Okay, here ya go," The man said as he placed the drink on the table.

"Can I order one more?" ordered Draco to the man. The man nodded at the boy and the two of them proceed on what they were doing a while ago.

"So, you have to lift up your pinky- okay that's good and then you need to wrap it around mine," Draco did what y/n told him what to do and he was doing fine but deep in his heart, he love this.

"Follow my lead," ordered y/n.

"I pinky-promise," said y/n but she noticed that Draco wasn't fully paying attention to her. He was looking at her eyes.

"Pay attention Draco,"

"Okay fine," He rolled his eyes.

Y/n let out a frustrated sigh and continued, "I pinky-promise that I won't give anyone a bitchy attitude and I won't torment everyone especially Harry," She smiled to herself as she said the last words.

"Now it's your turn to say that," y/n let out a soft chuckle, making Draco tense up and blush. But he was too quick to recover from that.

"I pinky-promise that I won't give anyone a bitchy attitude and I won't torment everyone," Draco was about to unwrap his pinky away from y/n  but she did not let go of his pinky.

"And?" y/n wiggled her brows, waiting for him to continue the last words.

"That's all," He said, turning his head away. He knew that he couldn't keep her promise. Although he want to do it but he can't. He can't do it, especially that Harry fancies y/n and that made him angry. Draco wanted Harry to vanished so that he can have y/n all by himself.

"Oh come on Draco. For me, please?" y/n pleaded, showing her special skill called puppy eyes effect. Draco, looked into her eyes, as the way he looked at the stars at night. He never thought her eyes would twinkle as if her eyes were like a star. He can now see the reason why he fell in love with her. The eyes of y/n was like the stars at one peaceful evening but for Draco, it was more like the stars at morning, outshining the sun and the bright orange sky.

He finally gave in and say, "And I won't torment everyone especially Potter,"

"Promise?" asked y/n.

"Promise," he whispered as he gaze their pinkies locked together.

"You know what? I was kind of disappointed that you called him by his surname," y/n said, as she drank her butterbeer.

"I'd call him by his first name, if he did the right thing," Draco drank his butterbeer and faced y/n.

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't concern you anyway," replied Draco. But he was lying, he wanted y/n to know everything what he felt towards her, but it seems like the universe have different plans.

The two of them talked, laughed and even y/n open up to Draco about her family. Y/n misses her mum and dad but no matter how hard she tried, she still doesn't have enough time to spend with them since they're busy about their work.

"Even though my mum and dad were always busy with their work. They still managed to get me an ice cream," she laughed but her eyes was tearing up. Draco doesn't know what to do. So he wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Then I'll buy you one next time," suggested Draco, he doesn't know how to console y/n so he suggested next time he will buy her a ice cream just to cheer her up.

Hours have been passed, they finally decided to bid each other goodbyes. Y/n got out from the pub and saw Hermione and Ron together, holding loads of sweets and books.

"So where have you been?" asked Hermione.

"I've been at The Three Broomsticks and also bought a butterbeer for Harry to cheer him up," Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement and finally made their way back to the castle.

***
happy halloween loves 🎃 (p.s, our halloween was yesterday lol)