Sanemi Shinazugawa |Button Up

To say that Sanemi was the jealous type was an understatement, yes, he easily get's jealous and is over protective but what they don't know is that, the same goes for you.

In your relationship with Sanemi, it was not just him that was always jealous, it was also you. but you really couldn't blame others, having as Hot as Sanemi as a boyfriend, it's difficult to keep others off him.

Your eye brow unconsciously raise every time you catch a woman eye raping your man, it might not be obvious to others but they were practically drooling over him.

You've been keeping your patience at check, as you and Sanemi walk together, woman from all ages can't just keep their eyes off, you even hear them whisper from one another, Sanemi obviously remain oblivious of the situation.

One woman even had the nerve to lick her lips as his eyes move up and down Sanemi's body, and this was the last straw.

"THAT'S IT! SANEMI! Button up your uniform!" you said as you pulled his uniform and attempt to button them up.

"What the hell's your problem?! I Don't want to, it's suffocating" He defended as he struggle against your grip and opened his uniform again, his bare chest open for all the public to see.

"Everyone's looking at you" you pout as you look at him.

"So what? everyone stare at me all the time" he mumbled as he continued to walk ahead.

"...that's not it you idiot! ...Those woman's are practically in heat, they would jump on you when they saw a chance and you're walking like that, almost half naked" you said as you catch to him and walk beside him.

"that's a long boring explanation, just say you're jealous"he said as he smirk at your flustered expression.

"Jealous me?! you wished" you cross your arms and pout, not looking at him.

"really? then I'll go and asked her name" Sanemi playfully said as he proceed to approach a woman, you know he was teasing you and he likes the expression you made every time. 

before Sanemi could approached the woman, you quickly took his hand and pulled him closer to you.

"You better not or that woman would loose all her hair" you said as you intertwined your hand together, as you keep looking straight to hide your blush which you heard Sanemi laugh at.

"You're so cute (Y/N)" he then took your hand and made it touch the skin of his bare chest. you flinch as you made contact to his cold skin, probably because he never bother to cover it.

" they can look all they want but only you can touch them" he smirks as you madly blush immediately pulling your hand away from his bare chest.

"...you idiot" you mumbled as you speed walk away, Sanemi once again smirk at your obvious red ears. He ran after you placed a quick peck on your cheeks and whispered near your ear.

"Why are you so embarrassed? it's not like it's your first time touching them, just yesterday you were practically biting and licking me all over"

"SANEMI!"

Now that you think of it, it was unfair, whenever Sanemi was jealous you have to cleanup the aftermath of the bloodshed he do. but for some reason, Sanemi always managed to turn the tables around whenever you were jealous, he would make fun of you and tease you whenever you confront him about other woman. 

one time, when he was severely injured and had to get treated on the butterfly estate, you decided to visit him and see how he was doing, but what you saw made your blood boil.

Sanemi was lying down on the bed, his arm covering his eyes and he was naked on top as the servant treat his huge wound on his chest. it seems normal, but from your eyes, the servant was blushing as she touch Sanemi's chest then tracing her fingers down to his stomach then slowly moving up again.

however, before she could touch another part of his skin you intercept and grip her wrist.

"watch were you're touching, do you want to lose your hand?" you coldly said as you glare at her, Sanemi remove his arm that was covering his eyes after hearing your voice.

"Get out of here" you said as the servant hurriedly ran away.

"What's are you doing?" Sanemi's gruff voice asked.

"I could asked you the same thing" you backfired as you sat on where the servant was seating earlier as you continue what she was doing. 

"What does it looks like, I'm doing?" he said a hint of playfulness behind, he probably catch on that you were jealous.

"letting that woman touch.." you whispered as you purposely applied too much force on a certain wound, making Sanemi hiss in pain.

"Hey! that hurts!...you're really too cute" Sanemi said as he smirk at your pouting face.

"Shut up" 

after that, there was silence between you two as you treated his wounds. after you were done you buttoned up all of Sanemi's uniform, which looks kinda different, but he was still hot.

"I told you this is suffocating" he muttered as he sat up and unbuttoned the uniform again.

"You're gonna catch a cold like that" you scolded as you let him do what he want, Sanemi suddenly pulled you on him as you stumble and ended up on his lap.

"I don't care, I have you to take care of me anyway...besides it's fun to see you reaction when you're jealous" he whispered near you ear as he nimble on it after. 

"You're really a jerk" you replied as you kiss him, Sanemi deepening the kiss as he snake his hands on the back of your neck.

"yeah....Your jerk"