Chapter 17

1 week passed and the little behaved so well. It gave the members some time to practice cause their comeback just around the corner. Every time the others was practicing, Jin will made sure the little have his plushies and his milk to distract him.

But today, the little being so clingy towards Taehyung. If he doesn't see Taehyung anywhere he will cry. When the time they have to practice, Taehyung had no choice but to bring the little with him. He put the boy on the nearest couch and gave him his toys. "Bun, daddy have to do worm with hyungies ok? So can you sit down and don't disturb us?" Taehyung said.

"Okie dada. Can Kookie eat cookies now dada?" The little asked. "After daddy finish I will tell you ok bun?" The little just nodded. "Good boy." Tae gave his a peck on his nose making the little giggled. Then Taehyung went to his his position and they started to practice.

TIME SKIP AFTER THE PRACTICE

All the members laid on the floor totally exhausted. Its very hard to perform without their maknae cause he is the main dancer and the centerpoint of the group after all. On the other side, the little watched his hyungies all the entire time. He feel a little bit jealous cause his hyung practicing without him.

The little get off from the couch and went to his daddy who was lying on the floor like a dead person (😂) "Dada?" The little said while shaking Tae's body a bit. But Taehyung only humming softly while his eyes was closed.

"Dada kookie whanna cookies pwease?" The little said while still shaking the older. But not reaction on the other side. The little started to tear up cause his daddy ignore him. "D-Dada why wu ignowing m-mwe?" The little said a bit stuttering. Still no reaction. ( You can conclude that Tae already asleep)

The little stood up and left with tears threatening to fall from his doe eyes. Actually the little want to be a good boy and ask his daddy permission for cookies but seem that his daddy not bothered bout that so he will get it by himself.

He went downstairs hoping to see his  hyungies or his eomma but no one was there. The little can't control his tears anymore so he let it slipped. The little sobbing quietly thinking that all of his hyungies hate him. ( Oh sweetie they was in their room having their bath ) he wiped his tears with his little hand and went to the kitchen and started searching for the cookies.

He looked at the counter of the kitchen and saw a jar of cookies. The little took a chair and climbed up. He took the jar and climbed down the chair carefully. Unfortunately, he tripped over a big glass vase. The vase fell on the floor and scattered everywhere. The little quickly ran to the garden behind the mansion.( let just pretend the members practice in their mansion's studio) He ate the cookies happily not worrying about the broken vase.

MEANWHILE

Jin who just finished his bath quickly went downstairs when he heard loud noise.  That's when he saw broken pieces of his glass vase. He looked around and saw the cookies jar was gone and realised the only person that will took that is Jeon Jungkook. "GUYS COME DOWNSTAIRS QUICK!" jin shouyed. Even Taehyung who was sleeping automatic got up.

When all the members was there, Jin asked, "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS TAKE CARE OF JUNGKOOK?! LOOK WHAT HE HAD DONE!" Jin shouted while showing them the broken pieces. "All of us was in our room to clean ourselves." Jimin said. "And I was sleeping." Tae said.

"Go and find him NOW!" Jin said. They all started to search for the little. They searched around the house and there was no sign of him. Until Yoongi saw him on the garden munching happily on the cookies. He then took the boy on throwed him on his shoulder and went in.

"I found him." Yoongi said while put the boy down. "Jungkook why did you broke my vase!? And why did you eat cookies without permission?!" Jin said angrily. The little was in the edge of crying but he want to be a brat. "Kookie gave himswelf perwission to do so!" The little said while still munching on the cookies. "Wow since when he be such a brat? Im proud!" Yoongi said amused. "Yoongi thats not the thing that you can proud about!" Jimin said while hitting his chest slightly.

Taehyung then said, "Bunbun apologize to eomma now." The little rolled his eyes. "Jungkook apologize to your eomma NOW!" taehyung rised his voice. "NO!" The little said while showing his tongue. "THATS IT GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM AND DON'T GET OUT UNTIL YOU FUCKING REALISE WHAT YOU HAD DONE!!" Taehyung shouted loudly at the little. The little cried and went upstairs leaving the jar on the floor. Before the little went into his room, the little said

"Dada no wuv Kookie anymwore! Kookie hwates dada!!"

~Hi there sweet cupcakes! You must be weird of his behaviour isn't it? I can't believe I wrote this chapter. Im heartbroken💔~

~I dunno when I will update cause I don't have any idea.😑Anyway don't forget to vote! 🎀✨~