Chapter 18

Taehyung was shocked. He stood like a statue not moving even a inch. The little maybe doesn't meant it but it still giving a BIG effect to Taehyung. He felt guitly for making his baby sad. He felt guilty for raising his voice at the little. Taehyung then sit on the couch while his head was hanging down.He cupped his face and cry.

All the members now was surrounding Taehyung tried to comforting him. "Tae, are you alright?" Jin asked. Taehyung look up at his hyung." I...I feel bad.."He said while wiping his tears. "I shouldn't not scold him that bad. I also swearing in front of him. I HAD PROMISED THAT I WILL NOT SWEARING IN FRONT OF HIM. LOOK WHAT I HAD DONE!? IM FUCKING DONE WITH MYSELF!" Tae shouted loudly while punching the wall until his knuckle bleed.

"Tae stop!!" Jimin said while stopping the younger from punching the wall. "Are you insane?! Think about the little!" Jimin said. Only then Taehyung stop punching the wall and fell on his knees crying again. "IM A FOOL!!" Taehyung said. "No Tae you're not. You doesn't meant it. Its my fault actually. If I doesn't raised my voice at him at the first, this thing will not be happen." Jin said while rubbing Tae's back softly.

"Jin hyung its not your fault." Namjoon said while holding Jin's shoulder. "Well why did he behaved like this? He never eat cookies without Tae's permission." Jhope said. Suddenly Tae's eyes widened. "I know why he behaved like that." Tae said while standing up.

"Why?" All the members said at a time. "Before I fell asleep, he asked for my permission for the cookies. Well Im in my sleepy state so Im not paying much attention to him.( Well my bff will spank the hell out of me if I disturb her sleep😂) I think thats why he being like this." Taehyung said while ruffling his hair.

"Its my fault. Im sorry Jin hyung." Tae said while hugging the older. "Aww Tae its okay. Its not all your fault. The little just overreacted. He maybe wants attention." Jin said. "How about we go and apologizes to him?" Jhope said. "And bring him his favourite cookies!" Jimin said. The others just nodded and went upstairs to the maknae's room.

Taehyung let a big sigh escaped his mouth and open the door. He went inside and saw Jungkook was in his bigspace. On his actual age and size. Taehyung instantly felt guitly remembering Doctor Mark 's advice. He went to the side of the bed and sit down. He looked at Jungkook while caressing his cheeks making the maknae slowly opening his eyes staring at the older. Taehyung then he turned to his hyungs.

"Hyung, can you give us space?" Tae said. "Yeah sure." Jin said then he asked the others to leave them both alone. "TaeTae hyung, a-are you alright?" Jungkook said. "Im fine. How bout you? Are you alright?" Taehyung said while caressing his cheeks making the younger blushing. "Im good. Why? Did I did something weird in my littlespace!?" Jungkook said desperately. "Calm down bun, you did nothing weird. You just slammed the door on my face." Taehyung said while showing his boxy smile. "I DID WHAT?!"
Jungkook yelled. "Okay bun calm down." Tae said. "Hmmph!" The younger just puffing his cheeks.

TIME SKIP

"Jin hyung Im sorry for what I did earlier." Jungkook said while his head was hanging down. "Aww sweetie its okay. Your little mind can't process well. Let it be." Jin said while hugging the maknae. "Hey I need hugs too!" Taehyung said while crossing his arms. "Then come here and give you!" Jungkook said while opening his arms. Not waiting for a second more, he ran towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly. "Yaahh hyung can't breath!" Taehyung let the maknae go and ruffling his hair. "Sorry baby." The younger blushed at the older's word.

"Jungkook you have your appoiment tommorow. Unfortunately I can't go cause I have to meet Bang PD with Namjoon. Can you go with Taehyung?" Jin said. "Umm..okay.."The younger said."Okay then let's go to the mall and grab something to eat cause Im hungry as fuck." Yoongi said.

The others agreed at Yoongi's statement. They dressed up and went to the mall. Well Taehyung doesn't miss the chance to interwined his hand with the younger making him blushing all the time. After they ate, they went back home cause it already 9 at the night. The others already wenr to their room. Jungkook  was laying on his bed looking at the ceiling. He was in his own imaginary world when a knock heard outside of his room.

"Jungkook-ah?" Jungkook knows that deep voice. He went to the door and opened it revealing Taehyung who was holding Tata plushie. "Yes hyung? Why are you here?" Jungkook said. "Um..can I sleep with you?" Taehyung said. "O-okay, come in." Jungkook said.

"Thanks." Taehyung said while entering the room. He then climbed up the bed and make himself comfortable while waiting for the maknae to sleep with him. "Kookie? Why are you standing there? Come here and sleep with me." Taehyung said while patting the empty side of the bed. The younger walked to the bed and climbed up slowly and sleep beside the older.

The older grabbed the younger's waist closer to him. "H-hyung?" The younger said. "Yes bun?" Tae asked while looking at the boy. "Why are you hugging me?" The younger said while trying to escape from the older's grip. "Baby bun, don't run from me. Let's just sleep. We have to go to your appoiment tommorow." Taehyung said while hugging the younger tighter. The younger just blushed and put his head onto Tae's chest slowly driving to his dreamland.

They sleep hugging together listening to their fast heartbeat. Taehyung sleep while a smile plastered on his face.

~ Hi lovely! I hope you like this chapter! Im lacking of idea and Im having my exam result😑

~ I will update more soon don't worry. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote lovely🤗😘