12

The eight girls decided to go to the theater and watch the new Paper Towns movie. Being the little nerds they were, Tzuyu and Sana already read the book as the others didn't. The two lovely couple were gushing on how good the book was but made sure not to give away the ending or anything important that happened in the story. The eight girls got to the ticket payment and bought themselves their tickets before walking inside of the theater. Some people recognized them because after all, they were all royalty but they never ran up to them. They just looked at them from afar or just treated them like normal people which the eight girls were thankful for. Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, and Jennie all went to get their seats and save four more for the others who were buying some snacks.

"Hi can I have one dibs, one of the sour patch kids and a large coke ICEE." said Dahyun. She had to pay over 10,000₩ and then it was Jihyo's turn to pay for her food. She even included Jeongyeon's food while ordering. She bought them popcorn and a strawberry ICEE. Lisa bought her and Jennie bunch of candies that caused almost 20,000₩. Sometimes Tzuyu and Dahyun wonder if Lisa gains weight from how much sugar and foods she eats because her figure never changes. Tzuyu got her and Sana dibs, cookie dough, an ICEE, a small size popcorn, and nachos. She knew Sana was a big eater and wanted to make sure she had enough for herself and her fiancé to eat, but mostly Sana.

When walking to the movie room, someone caught Dahyun's eyes, causing her eyes to grow wide in horror. Her breath became uneven and she started shaking. "Guys, walk faster. Now." She said to the girls pushing them fast to their movie room.

"Woah, what's the rush?" asked Jihyo. Dahyun kept her eyes on the person as the person have her the most mad smile ever. Dahyun started to breathe very heavily.

"Just do what I say!" she said, almost shouting. Tzuyu noticed that her best friend was looking at something or someone and followed Dahyun's gaze to immediately regret it. He's here, she said to herself and started to push the girls like what Dahyun has been doing.

"Listen to Dahyun and walk faster. Seriously HURRY UP!" Tzuyu said in panic. When Dahyun and Tzuyu got Jihyo, Lisa, and Momo fully inside the movie room, they looked back to see if he was still watching them and he was...but he got closer with his eyes wide open and his mouth hanging down. His hands became tingly. He raised his left hand up, pointing his index finger and dragged it across his neck before bringing it to his lips, making a 'shhhh' sound. The two girls looked at him in fear. Where were their bodyguards?!

Tzuyu and Dahyun ran into the movie room and immediately started to call one of their greatest bodyguards, Bambam. He answered Dahyun after the first ring.

"What is it you need Princess Dahyun?" Bambam asked nicely.

"Code V." Dahyun said with a shaky voice.

"Where are you now!! I have to be there to protect you girls!" Bambam yelled, scared of what might happen if the girls were stuck in the same room as him.

"The movies, please, hurry up!" Dahyun yelled and whispered. Bambam ended the call, probably rushing to get here.

Dahyun and Tzuyu got to their seats. The order from left to right was Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Lisa, Jennie, Momo, Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Sana. Dahyun and Tzuyu held onto their girlfriends hands tightly, making their girlfriends confused. Everyone of the girls were calm and excited for the movie except for Tzuyu and Dahyun. They knew that he was going to do something. They just know it.

A few minutes into the trailers for other movies, Bambam and a bunch of other bodyguards and knights appeared, surrounding the edges of the room. JenLisa, Jeongyeon, Sana, and Jihyo looked even more confused.

"Why are your bodyguards and knights here?" they asked Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Trust us, we'll be more safe if they are here." said Tzuyu in her scared state. She was shaking and Sana could feel it from her hand. "We don't know when he'll come at us."