29

There's a soft music playing. Tables and chairs placed practically everywhere with plates and wine glasses resting on top of it. Flowers and cards were set, lying comfortably in the middle of each table.

The ladies are wearing elegant dresses along with their flashing diamond jewelries. Red lipstick on and heels trying to top one another. The men are also sporting their own tuxedos, ties and bowties hanging just below their necks. Watches of golds wrapping themselves around their wrists.

The people took their time to flaunt and talk. Smiling at the flashing cameras, waving, laughing, grinning.

In the midst of this event, Yeonjun found himself standing alone at the back of the room. He watched all these people, he recognized some and pointed out the new ones but even though he's familiar with them, he knows no one aside from himself.

All these people around him and he still feels alone.

Yeonjun took a deep breath and prepares himself for all the facade he's bound to do for the entirety of the night.

You know the usual fake interests, the show he always puts on for the people to think he's like them. Gotta pretend he's all up for this kind of things. Though he really isn't and he hates this type of party with these type of crowd with their hidden agendas and secret motives.

He rathers stay in bed and watch dramas all night long than be surrounded with fakes who only cares about luxury and shit.

Okay, maybe not all of them is like that but still.

He wants to go home.

Why does he have to be there, he feels so out of place.

Awkwardly smiling back when someone greets him, Yeonjun decided to take a break and went out of the room to breathe.

He still hasn't seen anyone he really knew. His mom and dad were busy entertaining their guests along with Soobin's parents and Soobin was still nowhere to be found.

That fucking giant better show up or he's gonna catch Yeonjun's hands.

He told Yeonjun to go first since he has to take care of some stuff which the older doesn't know about. He just assumed it's business related so he stop giving two flying fucks.

Good thing the tension between the two eased down after a couple of weeks. Yeonjun was back to annoying Soobin after a while of ignoring the heck outta him. Soobin was still clueless as to why the brunette disregarded his existence though but he chose not to meddle with Yeonjun's reason. He's just glad he's back to his annoying ways.

If you're curious about if Yeonjun has figured out his thoughts and feelings, thanks to his mom's words, then the answer would be absolutely..... no.

That fucking idiot decided it would be better to ignore whatever that was and thought avoiding the other would help sort it out.

But surprise, bitch. It didn't.

He's still left as confused and as dense as ever.

Fortunately, he realized doing those measures were pointless anyway so he once again started acknowledging Soobin and went back to being himself.

He just hopes he wouldn't get too attached like what his mom thinks.

Yeonjun was casually humming to himself, strolling through the corridor when he bumped into a blonde haired male. They exchanged apologies and Yeonjun was about to dismiss him when he caught sight of his face and was shocked to see who this man is.

"YOU DYED YOUR HAIR!?"

The man flinched because of Yeonjun's sudden outburst and was gonna ask what the fuck his problem is when he realized he knew that someone who just yelled at his face.