PART 70: | KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER |

It was a long night and when they came home Natali had a shower and changed into something more comfortable.

- "My shirt suits you better." She heard Kol's voice. He just entered their bedroom and closed the door behind him.

- They smile at each other and Natali takes a few steps towards him, "You think so?" she asks as she wraps her hands around his neck.

- "Definitely." Kol whispers before he leans in to kiss her.

Natali leans right back in and deepens the kiss, as her hands work their way up under his shirt.

Then she breaks the kiss and takes a few steps backward while doing so she takes her clothes off. Quickly after her Kol does the same and walks towards her. He grabs her by her waist and pulls her close to him, as close as he could. They start to kiss more aggressively before Natali pushes him onto the bed.

Kol settles his hands onto her hips when she straddles him and starts grinding into his lap. Then Kol pulls her down to kiss her, he lightly swept his tongue between her lips, pressing his warm, soft lips to hers.

They were both moaning and breathing heavily as she rode him. He placed his hands on her breasts and folded them before slipping his hands down to hold her hips. One hand slid over far enough that he could reach her clit with his thumb. She groaned and squeezed him tight with her inner walls and bringing him closer to orgasm. Her hands were on his chest and when he touched her clit her hands spasmed closed, scratching him.

Natali was moaning and starting to clamp down hard. She came with a long, low moan, barely able to move her hips. Kol was helping her along, thrusting hard and still stroking her clit. She collapsed into him and they lay still for a few moments before he started moving his hips again. Natali also rolled her hips in a circular motion, still laying on him her clit was stimulated as well.

She kissed his chest as she tangled her hands into his hair. Kol's hands were on her hips, stroking her skin as she directed the movements. He closed his eyes and started rising to meet her, getting closer to pleasure-filled oblivion. He put an arm around her waist and flipped over, one hand behind her head. She wrapped her legs around him and rose to meet his thrusts, gasping to each movement. Their faces were inches apart as she started to orgasm.

She spoke his name as the pleasure coursed through her. Kol was coming too, he grunted and gasped as his orgasm struck. They both gasped and shuddered until the pleasure ran its course. Kol collapsed on her and slowly rolled to the side. They simply lay there as their breathing became normal.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Later that day Natali left to see Renée, she wanted to talk with her and figure out what her plan actually is. Vampires who were members of the Strix let her come inside of their house now knowing who she is. Natali went into a room where they told her Renée would be.

- When she walked inside of the room she heard Renée saying, "You disappeared from the party last night."

- "Yeah, Kol and I decided to leave." Natali told her.

- Renée just smiles at her and says, "Sit so we can talk."

Then Natali sat on the sofa that was in front of a fireplace. Renée poured them a glass of wine and sat next to her.

- "I promise it's not a poison." Renée tells her when she saw that Natali was questioning whether she should take a drink or not.

- "If it is, Kol will gut you alive." Natali says before taking her glass and then a sip of wine.