Unstable x Unpredictable

[REQUESTED BY: Jay_Sama ]
City layout: Current City layout as of ^^10/29/19^^
This will also include a blimp, so don't mind me if I don't know the parts of a flying vehicle.
Also Unstable will be able to speak more clearer.

——————

Unstable was in his blimp, cleaning it. He had only just finished the Captains driving room(??)  and was already tired enough to even continue. He knew he should have started on the blimp first but he had other duties that kept him very busy.
Earlier he had went down with the other Operatives and the Sovereignty to welcome Dynamic after his long trip. They threw a "Welcome Back" party for him.
He also had went to help Benevolent with taking the Civilians orders since Benevolent couldn't speak. He had also just got off patrol.

He sighed.

His back was hurting him but he had to clean his blimp or else it'll get more dirtier.

He sat down and ended up dozing off.

Several minutes later he woke up to the noise of a gunshot. He saw the Governors Guard standing right in front of him.

"Took you long enough to wake up. Do not doze off while on duty. You will never finish cleaning if you do."

"But I'm ti-"

"No excuses. I must head off now. Farewell Operative Unstable."

"Farewell.."

Unstable sighed and went back to work. He hasn't been sleeping normally these past few days and all he wants to do is be able to sleep normally.

Out of nowhere he fainted and collapsed to the ground.

~~~~~~

Unpredictable was patrolling near the blimp, until he heard a thud coming from the blimp. It was night, so he took out one of his guns for defense and went inside the blimp. Once he arrived at the Pilots area, he saw Unstable laying on the floor.

He ran over to him and quickly checked for his breathing. He was still breathing, good.

"Unstable? Unstable.. wake up. Hello?"

He put away his gun and lifted him up, walking out of the blimp and taking Unstable to his residence. (Unstables Residence not Unpredictables lol)

He set him down on the bed and as soon as he did, Unstable woke up.

"Huh? Where- where am I? Wait.. no.. that don't matter. Work.. I need go back to work.." He got up off the bed and started heading towards the door.

Unpredictable held back his arm. "Unstable.. how do you expect to work after literally passing out? Better yet, why did you pass out?"

"Unpredictable.. let go. I have much work to do. I have clean blimp. Please, let go."

"No. You're staying here. I assume you fainted for overworking yourself.. that isn't healthy, overworking yourself. You need to stay here and rest."

"But how? Too much work.. too much.. Let go please.. I have work to do."

"Under one condition. You must let me help you, I am not really busy. I was just patrolling the City because I cannot sleep."

"Fine.. I will let you help me.. thank you."

"Good. Now sit down."

Unstable was confused as to why he had to sit down but he did so anyways. Unpredictable went to him and unbuttoned his vest and took his shirt off.

"I don't.. normally do this.. but this is an exception. Don't take it weirdly."

Unstable was still wondering what he was doing. Next thing he noticed, he felt hands, rubbing his shoulders and his back. He felt relaxed, he felt calm.

"Feels.. calming."

Unpredictable continued for another 5 more minutes and then stopped. He gave Unstable his shirt and vest back and went to wash his hands.

"Let's go Unstable. This time, you have help."

"Thank you.. I am feel much relaxed now.. thank you, Unpredictable."

End.
—————

Wow!!! Second request finished!! Yes, as always, this has sucked because I couldn't think of how to exactly write it.
I hope you enjoyed though lol
Also, apologize for the delay.

—————
Total words: 664 words.