♢20

Yunhee internally groaned when the bell had rang for lunch

Yunhee internally groaned when the bell had rang for lunch. Her eyes flickered to Donghyuck who was behind her and she instantly looked away before he could make eye contact.

Her gaze then moved to Jaemin who was walking out of the class.
Yunhee stood up, only for the teacher to call her to him.
"Yunhee I think we need to discuss your grades." He started and Yunhee already knew the lecture she was about to have.

For some reason when she stepped into the cafeteria, every step she took felt heavy and she was awfully aware of eyes that lingered on her.
She made eye contact with Jeno who sat with the other guys and she lowered her gaze.

Attempting to calm her nerves, she took a deep breath and began to wait in line, her fingernails scraping against her fingers mercilessly.

Yunhee waited in the line that felt like it dragged on forever and she took the time to look around, watching others laughing and chattering away.
Yunhee coincidentally looked behind her, only to see Jaemin there.

He wasn't looking at her, instead he looked down at his shoes, his hair falling over his eyes almost effortlessly.
The rays of light from the sunroof above shimmered down on him and glistened at his porcelain skin.

Angelic, his dark and long eyelashes fluttered slightly and Yunhee became entranced by his appearance.
All too quickly, he looked up and his eyes drew up to hers.
She hadn't even flinched when he looked up, swirls of browns hypnotising her.

"What are you looking at?" He spoke, his hands still in his pocket. Yunhee blinked away her state and cleared her throat. Her eyes drew down to his lips subconsciously and she internally slapped herself and shook her head.

"Nothing!" She said too quickly, her cheeks heating up and she spun around- settling her beating heart.
"You must have been staring at me for a reason." He said, his presence well aware to Yunhee.

She didn't reply that quickly and began walking down the line.
"You just..."
"What?"

"You're just nice to look at okay?"

"Thank you." Yunhee said to the staff and watched as Jaemin also payed for his and left.
She hurriedly acquired cutlery and sped up to fall into step with him.

Jaemin looked to the side and sighed heavily.
"What do you want now?"

"Where we having lunch?"

"What? No."

"Yep, so where we sitting."

"No where, go back to your friends."

"You are my friend."

"No."

"Deep down you want to be my friend though." She said smiling cheekily.

"I'd rather pierce my eyeballs out."