Love Like You

"No."

"Katsuki---"

"No."

Shouto sighs, more exhausted than exasperated because he understands Katsuki's sentiments very well. The entire situation was, in itself, suspicious as hell and Shouto himself was still reeling at the absolute strangeness of it all. He wants to call Enji out on his shit, tell him that he's plotting something and that he can suck the inside of a monkey's asshole  if he thinks that Shouto is gonna fall for it but he kind of wants to give him the benefit of the doubt as well.

Not to mention that he'd like to see Enji swallow his pride and apologize to Katsuki's face.

"Darling, please. Just do this for me. Please?"

The way he looks up at Katsuki has the blonde's jaw tight and his stubbornness wavers. He knows what he's doing---knows that Katsuki can't ever say no to him when he uses that stupid kicked puppy expression on him.

Eventually, he caves.

"Fucking fine, you stupid halfie fuck! I can't believe I'm letting you guilt me into this; I fucking hate your dad." He says waving his arms around in angry, frantic motions. Shouto groans.

"Yeah, well, join the club."

"What? The 'Fuck Endeavor' Fan Club?"

"Platinum membership, baby."

"Your family is a fucking disaster."

"I'd say 'pot and kettle' but compared to my family, yours is a cakewalk." He follows Katsuki into the bedroom where the blonde is angrily stripping himself, slamming the clothes down into the hamper as he stomps towards their master bathroom. Shouto grabs his arm to spin him around, catching him so much by the ankle that he looses footing and crashes into Shouto's chest.

"What the fuck, Sho?"

"Baby. Please don't be so upset. You know that I wouldn't put you in a situation that I felt would make you feel lesser. I'm not going to let them disrespect you."

Katsuki sighs, relaxing in Shouto's hold.

"Yeah, I know. It ain't me that I'm worried about."

Oh.

"Also, fuck you. I can handle myself."

Shouto smiles.

"I know, kitty."

"Good. But if he comes outta pocket, I'm blasting his stupid fuckin' top lip off."

"Duly noted, my love."

"Shut up and come shower with me."

"Whatever you wish, my darling Katsuki."

Katsuki scoffs, knowing that Shouto is just fucking with him at this point with his stupid pet names so he roughly grabs him by the dick and forces a yelp out of him. He releases him with a satisfied smirk.

"Hurry it up, we ain't got all day." 

"You keep that up and you're gonna get fucked."

"Shower sex is stupid."

"I'd like to give those marble counters a try."

"You're such a pervert, I love it."

They're going to be late to dinner.

#

Izuku isn't sure of how much more he can take, but he won't complain. Not when it seems to keep Eijirou content. He's tired, out of breath and sore from head to toe but it kind of feels good---the ache that has set into him. The bruises and hickies that he's racked up over the course of the last few days are nothing in comparison to what Eijirou has done to him within the last twenty-four hours and Izuku, although sated, fears that he may not make it to work that evening.