NOSY WORKMATES

Jennie is at the kitchen doing her best to make a lunchbox for Lisa. She cooked marinated fried salmon, stir fried vegetables and fried rice for Lisa. An hour left before Lisa's lunch break. Jennie fixed herself, she wear her v-neck red lose top and jeans. She also put on some light makeup and quickly took a taxi to Lisa's workplace.

____________________________

Lisa was doing some paperworks on his desk when his colleagues invited him for lunch.

" Hey Lisa come on let's eat! " Hyewon excitedly said

" Continue that later feather guy.. " Mina said worriedly because Lisa eats lunch rarely.

" Yahh! Hyewon stop clinging on me! Others might think you're my girlfriend! " Chaewon said trying to make hyewon move away from him. " Lisa let's go! "

" You go and eat guys.. I'm having lunch later" Lisa said while still doing his paper works. " Don't worry I'll eat lunch for sure" Lisa added

" Make sure you eat your lunch if not.." Mina said

" If not what? , stop talking like you're his girlfriend" Chaeyoung said making    mina glare at him

" I'll eat lunch ok? Jennie will bring me my lunch.. " Lisa said making his colleagues surprised especially Mina

" What do you mean Jennie will bring your lunch? " Chaewon asked

" Are you two together again? "Mina asked

" Why? How come ? " Chaeyoung asked

" So you two still love each other? " Hyewon asked

Lisa become frustrated because of the continuous questioning. He signed and stood up.

" To make the long story short we are together again. No further more questions OK? " Lisa said and they nodded. Lisa's telephone suddenly rang and i answered it. The lobby employee told me that someone wants to meet me. I know it's Jennie so i fixed my self before going down " Excuse me everyone I'll go and have my lunch" Lisa said and smiled at them

Lisa excitedly went at the lobby to meet Jennie. As soon as he sees her, he couldn't help but smile.

"Let's go at the canteen and eat" Lisa said

" Lisa! " Jennie said and hugged him and Lisa hugged her back.

They went at the canteen and start eating not knowing the eyes glued on them. Mina, chaeyoung ,chaewon and hyewon was watching them from afar still confused why they get back together so suddenly.

" Woah.. They really are together again! " Chaewon said

" Yeah... " Mina said a bit of sad because she has a secret crush on Lisa. She kinda regret that she didn't confess her feeling to Lisa earlier. Maybe if she did confess her feelings, Lisa might've given her a chance.

" It's ok chaeyoung is here.. " Chaeyoung said to mina and mina sigh. Chaeyoung knew that mina likes Lisa and Mina also knew that Chaeyoung likes her.

"Yahhh! Hyewon! Let go! " Chaewon shouted as hyewon keeps on sneaking her hands around his arms like a snake. Hyewon hit chaewon's head.

"Yah! They might see us if you keep shouting that loud! " Hyewon said

" Guys?! " Lisa said. They got caught spying on him and Jennie.
" What are you doing there? Are you spying on us? "

They went near Jennie and Lisa as they are already caught watching.

"Of course not! " Chaewon said while the other are fake laughed. " Looks like you two really got back together"

"Huh? " Jennie said getting confused. Lisa started to get nervous. Worried that Jennie will know the truth.

"Yah! Chaewon! O-of course we're always together and happily married you dumb! " Lisa said nervously " Btw! Jennie this is chaewon, hyewon, Mina and Chaeyoung. You know them when you still have your memory " Lisa added giving an eye signal to his colleagues who are also confused on the situation.

"Why? Did Jennie lost her memory?! " Chaeyoung asked and Lisa nodded

" Oh we're sorry.. " chaewon said

" It's ok.. We're doing our best to bring back her memories so we can live normally again" Lisa said still making an eye contact to his colleagues.

"Ok I understand.. " Mina said as she fully understand the situation and what Lisa was trying to make them realize " Uhm.. We better go" Mina added

"What? Why? " Chaewon asked

" we still have something to do right guys? " Mina said and pushed Chaeyoung , chaewon and hyewon away " Nice meeting you again Jennie unnie, we wish your memory would come back soon"

"Thanks" Jennie said and chuckled because of the cute but weird actions of Lisa's colleagues.

" Sorry about them " Lisa said and laughed "they're so nosy "

"It's ok, they're actually cute but weird at the same time " Jennie said and laughed.

"The food's delicious " Lisa said as she enjoys every bite of the food that Jennie prepared

"Glad you liked it" Jennie said and smiled at Lisa. Lisa was trying to feed Jennie when her head suddenly aches and she again saw blurry pictures on her mind. Lisa started to get worried to Jennie as the latter was seen how her head must've been hurting so much.

"A-are you ok Jennie?! " Lisa said "l-let's go at the hospital" Lisa added as some people are starting to look at them

"No.. " Jennie refused then after few seconds her head stop hurting. She let out a relief sigh.

"J-jen... " Lisa asked " What happened? You ok? Do you want me to bring you to the hospital? "

" I-I'm ok... " Jennie smiled weakly to Lisa who was worried for her. "I think my memories will be back soon" Jennie said excitedly despite of feeling weak.

Lisa had mixed feelings he knew he should be happy but he couldn't keep being worried and sad.

" You're starting to remember? " Lisa said

" I'm seeing blurry pictures like yesterday! Isn't that great! " Jennie said and held the hand of Lisa. " We'll be living normally soon "

"Thank goodness you're memembering something" Lisa said but not wholeheartedly. He knows that sooner or later or one day , Jennie will remember everything and leave him like before.