BESTFRIENDS

LISA POV

I gave Jennie her phone and as soon as she opened it.  She received a lot of calls and texts from her best friends eunbi and rosé after a month of not using it.

" You received a bunch of messages from your best friends eunbi and rosé,  do you want me to explain to them what happened to you? " I told Jennie while we we're sitting on the sofa. She was side hugging me.

" Can you? " She said.  Her eyes were sparkling while looking at me.  Actually, I purposely need to talk to them about what happened to Jennie and about me  pretending to be her husband. I nodded and excused myself.  I called eunbi and rosé using Jennie's phone and told them that we should talk regarding Jennie.

______________________

I went at the cafe where I will meet eunbi and rosé. I sat near the transparent wall of the cafe and wait for them to come.

After few minutes of waiting they finally came and both sat in front of me.  Fortunately I already ordered our drinks.

" Tell me Lisa,  why do you have Jennie's phone? " Eunbi asked

" And what happened to Jennie unnie?  Why isn't she answering our calls and text? " Rosé added

" I'll  answer everything you ask me later, just hear me out first..  Jennie needs my help and this is the best way for us to help her remember " I said to them.  I can see that they are starting to get confused.

" What do you mean 'help her remember'?.. What happened to Jennie?!" Eunbi worriedly asked

I told them everything, what happened to Jennie and me reverted being her husband and they doesn't seem convinced. 

" I don't think that is the best way to bring back her memories.. " Rosé said and eunbi nodded

" We already started it and I just want your support to make our plan do well.  Could you help Jennie bring back her memories quickly? " I said

" You do know that once Jennie remembers everything.. It will be a big mess.. " Eunbi said.

" I know.. That's why right after she remembers everything,  I won't be interfering her life and everything related to her.  I just want to help her.. " I said as I felt myself tearing up and my heart aches.  Knowing that I will never have a chance to bring back our past happy life because its already over ever since we divorced.

" You know you can't fall for her again... " Eunbi said and I nodded then a tears started to fall from my eyes  " But I think you already did..."

" I-i promise,my feelings for her won't make any changes when she remembers everything.. " I assured them and did my best to stop the tears dropping from my eyes.

" I feel sorry for you but we all know Jennie unnie won't like it... " Rosé said

" What if her memories doesn't come back? " Eunbi asked

" That's impossible,  she already sees blurry pictures in her mind and in no time she will remember everything.  We just need to help her by redoing our memories with her" I said and both of them smiled at me but I can see that they somewhat pity me.  I can see it throughout in their eyes. " Do you wanna see her? " I added and they nodded

____________________

JENNIE POV

What's taking him so long?.. I miss him already.  I kept on looking outside through the windows waiting for Lisa to comeback. 

After few minutes of waiting I saw Lisa going back home with 2 girls?  Are they my best friends?  Eunbi and rosé?

I run to the door to greet them. I opened the door  and Once the 2 girls saw me,  they didn't hesitate to hug me tight.

"We missed you so much Jennie unnieeeee! " The tall girl hugged me

" Don't worry we will help you bring back your memories fast " The other girl said.

"T-thanky-youu" I managed to say while I am almost being choked because of how tight their hug was. Thank goodness they let go of me after realizing that they are hugging me too tight. They chuckled then I went to Lisa and hugged him and then he wrapped his warm arms around me. 

" What took you so longgg?"  I asked him while pouting

"Why?  Did you miss me already? " Lisa said and we noticed that our guests' fake coughs.  " BTW.. This is rosé and eunbi..  Your best friends "

"Guys can you stop being too lovey Dovey in front of us especially to me!. I'm still a minor! " Rosé said

We laughed and had a great time reminiscing our memories together.  Lisa let me ask my best friends about my memories with them and I had a lot fun listening to them. 

___________________

Lisa was already on our bed sleeping while I just finished taking a shower.  I lay next to him and back hugged him.  He turned around so that he could hug me also. I like the way we always sleep with each other's arms around us.  He makes me feel secured and loved. I just hope that  we will be forever happy just like this and better if I have my memories back.