VACATION WITH YOU 2

JENNIE POV

we are now on the plane heading to Jeju island.  Lisa was sleeping beside me. I woke up crying because I had a bad dream and I remembered it clearly. Maybe it is one of my memories?.  I saw myself and Lisa crying.  He was hugging me and we were at a cemetery,  wearing all black. 

I kinda feel emotional at the moment.  My heart was aching remembering my dream. 

I also started to see pictures clearly and I can see most of my memories with Lisa, my best friends and my parents.  I didn't tell Lisa about this because  I want to surprise him when I got my memories back completely. 

______________________________

As soon as we land down. We went to a place near the sea. It's an environment themed place.  It looks so clean and comfortable. The walls are plain white with transparent walls. The floor is too smooth for a wood and beautiful plants in every corner .  I want to live at this place.

" Do you like it? " Lisa said as he back hugged me and wrapped his arms around my waist,  leaning his head on my shoulder. I nodded

" I want to live here " I said and he chuckled. 

" You like taking care of plants and flowers that's why I choose this place for you.."  He said and tighten his hug.

LISA POV

Unfortunately the place where we stayed for our honeymoon days was already gone.  I had no choice but to book in another place but still I'm happy that Jennie liked this place. 

" Let's do what we did first in our honeymoon! " She said excitedly and faced my direction then I chuckled

" You didn't even know what was first thing we did.. I don't think we should do that though" I said giggling as I see her confused expression.  I leaned my face near hers. " You're way too excited back then and didn't wait for the night to come.. " I said and winked.

" T-then... L-lets do a different  activity. " She stuttered looking directly on my eyes.  I can see her blush so much. She looks at my eyes like she wants to tell me something. I was about to lean back but her hands suddenly cupped my cheeks. "Wait." She said softly and kissed me on the lips.  I didn't hesitate to kiss her back.  She then wraps her arms around my neck as I put my hands around her waist pulling her closer to me. I realized how much I missed her.  I want more but I have limitations.. I broke our kiss and kissed her forehead.

" I love you Jennie... " I said then she hugged me.

" I love you too.. " She replied