More Everyday

"Bitch wake up are you not hungry or something" I awoke to Tanya smacking her lips looking at me. I looked to the side of me and it didn't even look like someone had slept here. "Where's Spencer at...I feel so lost right now" She raised her eyebrow but still answered my question. "At his hotel where else you sipping on crazy right now."

"Where'd we go last night because I have many things going on in my head right now" She took a long hefty breath. "An arcade fool what do you think we did last night. You sweating and shit like you had sex so spill" I told her minor details of how I thought we all went to a club and got drunk.

"Bitch I wish we not legal yet so now you know it's a dream. You leave tonight so can we start with the activities today or you gonna piece you're life together" I slowly nodded and grabbed my phone heading to the bathroom I called Spencer because it was no right mind of mine that I had sex with him. "What it's mad early" The phone was pointed to the ceiling.

"I can't check on you selfish but anyway I hope your getting ready. I'm sure Tanya wants to go out to eat and shop today before we leave tonight."

"Aight just let me know but I'm going back to bed" I felt relieved that everything was a dream because me and Kure are finally in a good spot and for me to fuck it up again would destroy everything I fought for.

BabyDaddy: Ya flight need to hurry I'm tired of Trell

Lori: Boy you spent months without me so three days is cake

BabyDaddy: 😫😫😫😫I can't fuck with you right now

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and joined the ladies in the living room. "Where's Anthony annoying ass at..Can't believe I miss him" I sat next to Heather resting my head on her shoulder. " His slow ass coming lord knows what he be doing since Trell gone. I'm just glad he ain't never call from jail or something but how's you and the hubby."

"Fine don't worry I won't pound you guys with my relationship problems. I'll just say that I'm having lunch with Xavier today to catch up on old times" Heather plucked my forehead at the sound of Xavier. "You love backtracking and causing drama..I wish I was your mama tight now."

"Come on guys something is totally wrong with me and I wanna see the outcome of my first relationship. I'm not fucking him plus he has a kid so just be supportive or something along the means." I seeked love and attention which I knew was from the lack of parents but I didn't knew why I threw myself at every nigga and sex with them.

"You do that and we will continue to make sure Kure doesn't fly over and kill you. I just wanna say if this blows up in your face I don't want to hear a thing. I've been here from the start Lori so I know you just gonna end up ruining one good thing or another" I ain't know Tanya was gonna go so deep but over the month it was my mind was playing games with me.

I was never satisfied with anything it was like I just didn't more and more no matter the ending. "This is so not fun right now why can't we all be single and not fuck with any niggas unless he rich" Heather groaned rolling her head back. "Every time I pop up I hear y'all bad mouthing my species as if we don't be pleasing y'all. I think I need to call my boys for backup for support against this attack."

"Boy shut up now explain where your ass was at yesterday. Heather was liking all lonely and shit without you all up your ass" Tanya caught on to the crush between these two and and pressed it heavily. "Man you bogus I asked once don't even try to play me"

 "Man you bogus I asked once don't even try to play me"

"Messy...Messy I'll leave you three to it then huh" I went back to my room and chilled on my phone. I cancelled on Xavier and called back Kure to get my mind on something right. "You must be missing me more then I miss you right now..What's on ya mind then."

"Nothing much besides driving myself crazy, I really wanna apologize for not being upfront about my age. I truly love our dynamic and don't wanna mess it up ever again."

"Shit under the bridge I forgive you and I ain't holding that over your head

"Shit under the bridge I forgive you and I ain't holding that over your head. If we stay on the right track then a ring and a baby will be seen in the future" I needed the day that I was walking around with Kure's babies just because he was so damn fine. "I'll be waiting but take your time I have plenty of midterms left."