4

I'm not giving y'all the next chapter until I get:
More votes
Comments
Tell a friend to tell a friend

Serenity Philips
•Everyone calls her Ren
"It's just a hoodie. ," Sienna stood in the middle of the stairs rolling her eyes.

"Take it off Sienna. ," mugged Sincere.

"Stop being a brat. ," said Sienna.

"How am I being a brat? Your wear my hoodie. ," frowned Sincere titling her head.

"It's kinda big to be yours. ," Sienna studied the oversized hoodie.

"It's not yours mind the business that pays you. ," Sincere rolled her neck.

"Just give her back her hoodie Nene. You wouldn't want nobody snooping through your stuff. ," Serenity turned her lips up at her older sister childish antics.

"Which nigga you get this from? He got good taste. ," said Sienna ignoring Serenity.

"You really trying me. Come up outta my hoodie or we gone have a problem. ," threatened Sincere.

"Oou is that a threat Noonie? ," teases Sienna.

"Nah bitch it's a promise. ," mugged Sincere. She oh so badly want to drag her sister up and down the stairs.

"Who in the hell cursing y'all ain't too old for and ass whooping. ," Erin came from her bedroom still dressed in her night set.

"Noonie. ," snitched Sienna.

"Sienna started with her mama. ," told Serenity rolling her eyes at her big sisters childish antics.

"I'm sorry ma but she got on the only thing I have left of Messiah besides my ring. ," Sincere shot a death stare at her older sister.

"I hate having to scowl y'all as if you were kids all over again. Sienna take it off that hoodie is sentimental to her and if it was vice versa you would be having something to say. ," stated Erin shaking her head.

Sighing Sienna took off the hoodie handing it over to Sincere before stomping up the stairs. Serenity shook her head before heading out to her truck with Sincere and Xahkeia following.
"We eating in the mall or somewhere else? ," asked Serenity keeping her focus on the road.

"In the mall. ," Sincere scrolled through her instagram feed.

"Noonie how's therapy been going? ," asked Serenity.

"Great I completed my last session a few days ago. ," said Sincere.

"Congratulations I'm proud of you. All the shit you went through you never let it break you. ," nodded Serenity.

"Losing Messiah showed me that tell people you love them every chance you get; show them you all about them. ," Sincere focused on her hands playing with the acrylic nails. Thoughts of Messiah replayed in her head.

"You think you'll every love again? ," asked Serenity.

"Truthfully, no Messiah was my everything he was a unique individual. Our energies matched. ," answered Sincere.

"Dating? ," Serenity questioned with hope in her voice she just wanted her sister to be happy like she was once before.

"Not looking for anyone. ," sighed Sincere becoming annoyed.

Sincere Philips
"How's June? ," changing the subject Serenity finally pulled up to the mall and parked in an empty parking space.

"He's good still the same. ," replied Sincere.

"Getting on my nerves. ," replied Xahkeia.

"Don't do my brother. Speaking of June I haven't talked to him in like two days let me call him. ," dialing his number she placed the phone to her ear hearing his voice come from the other end.

"Sisssss. ," answered June.

"Justice Malik Thompson. ," Sincere called his government.

"I know my bad a nigga been busy. ," replied June.

"Too busy to not answer your phone. ," spoke Sincere.

"I apologize I'm sorry sis. ," apologized June.

"Mhm. ," hummed Sincere.

"Where my baby? How she doing? ," asked June.

"She right here she good. ," Sincere glanced at Xahkeia as they trailed Serenity into VS.

"Let me speak to her. ," said June.

"Zi the phone for you. ," Sincere held her hand out.

"Who is it? ," asked Xahkeia.

"June. ," snickered Sincere watching her friends face scrunch up.

"Nuh-uh I don't wanna talk to him. ," Xahkeia shook her head.

"She don't wanna talk to you June. ," said Sincere placing the phone back up to her ear.

"Aight tell her be like that. ," spoke June nodding his head as if she could see him.

"He said be like that then. ," laughed Sincere.

"Mhm bye. ," Xahkeia walked to a different section in the store.

"What you on? ," questioned Sincere picking out new undergarment sets.

"Working tell the family wassup and happy birthday to nana. ," said June.

"I will just don't ever go ghost on me like that again. ," said Sincere.

"I won't love you sis. ," replied June.

"Love you too just do me one thing. ," said Sincere.

"What you need? ," asked June.

"I know you not living that life anymore, but stay safe please, I can't loose you too. ," Sincere spoke softly.

"...... always. ," spoke June before ending the call.