50. Teddy Imagine For @DuChampGirl

DuChampGirl
————————

a/n: to anyone reading the boys are 16 in this imagine and not twelve,

"Let me handle him." you said to the boys, Teddy had just had an argument with that stupid fat ass Milo Pressman about half a bunch of bullshit.

What had all started as a joke argument to Teddy things twisted and took a turn for the worst as Milo brought up the subject of Teddy's father which had caused Teddy to go extremely hostile as everyone in Castle Rock knew Teddy's father was a touchy subject for him.

Even after all these years just an insult or joke about his father can cause Teddy to go into a blind fit of rage and the older he got the more he did about it when someone did throw any insult or joke.

Teddy was now 16 years old and so when he said he would jump over that fence to kill Milo you all knew you couldn't put him past it so Chris did the right thing and pulled him away from the fence and told him to just walk away.

As you and the boys were walking and cracking jokes here and there, Teddy was acting unlike himself trailing behind you all with his head hung low as if he was walking the walk of shame. 

Chris was about to go over to comfort him but you put a hand out to stop him, "Let me handle him," everyone nodded in agreement as they knew Teddy had a soft spot for you and you were the most likely to get through to him. Vern clapped your back "She's good with this shit, sincerely, never seen anyone better than Megsie, runs in the family you see."

"Shut up Vern!" Chris and Gordie murmured in unison.

"Hey Duchamp," you smiled at him and slung an arm around his shoulder with a bit of struggle as he was a tad bit taller than you, he raised his head to look at you and his face lit up a little bit.

You had always liked Teddy, well loved really, even though he was blind as a bat, deaf as beetle and more crazy than a lunatic it was all them things which made you love him even more. 

You wiped the tears away from Teddy's eyes and cheeks softly and he rested his head into your hand, "He isn't a bad guy Megan, you gotta believe me, he isn't." Teddy sniffed loudly.

You had always wondered how Teddy still worshipped his father after what he did to him, you and Gordie had the conversation about your fathers and the others fathers as well numerous of times when you studied together. You often spoke about how much Gordie hated his deadbeat father and he had only ever laid a hand on him once, and that was for eating bleach from under the sink.

You never so much had a problem with your father but he was just a little bit too over-protective of you as you were the only daughter he had and he had to make sure you were perfect but you often rebelled against that but after awhile your father made sure Billy was your own personal bodyguard. It wasn't a really bad thing but it also wasn't a really good thing as it meant you had to be sneaky about everything, you often laugh when you think back to your fathers reaction of you dying your hair purple.

Billy got his ass whooped for that one because he wasn't doing his 'job', that argument was very fun....but it's okay it ended up being Vern's fault anyway due to Billy's incredible lying skills.

"I know he isn't a bad guy Teddy, I believe you, who cares what a dumb fatass like Milo says, I wonder what he was doing when your dad was storming the beach of Normandy huh? Probably begging his mum to fuck him some more." you said, trying to get Teddy to laugh.

Surprisingly, it just managed to work, you received a small humble chuckle in response "Yeah, just please don't think he's a bad guy Megan, you know because I can't have the one of the only people I love hate him, he's my hero you know."

You smiled at how hopeless Teddy was but then frowned once you processed what he said to you and Teddy must've as well because he muttered 'shit' under his breath.

"Y-you love me?" you asked looking at him half of you believing him and half of you not, it was Teddy at the end of the day he usually had no idea what he was on about. "Y-yeah, yeah I do, I have for a while now and I've always been too pussy to say anything about it."

You took a step back from him almost stumbling over "Woah, did I just hear you correctly, one thing Teddy Duchamp, The Teddy Duchamp is saying he's fallen in love and then he's telling me he's a pussy. What is this heat doing to you?"

Teddy laughed and fiddled about with the dog-tag around his neck, "So my question is if maybe you like or perhaps even love me back or maybe I could take you out one night?"

You thought about it for a minute to tease him, standing there with a finger resting on your chin "Hmmmm" you mumbled, you could see how nervous Teddy really was and you couldn't do it any longer so you broke out in a grin "Are you stupid, of course I love you back and yes, you better take me out!"

I don't think I had seen Teddy any happier since that one time he won triple money on that six-card under on blackjack, he launched himself at you at full speed almost knocking you off your feet and hugged you and then quickly pulled away to then pull you in to kiss you passionately.

The kiss was amazing and everything the both of you could ever ask for it felt as if a fire in your heart had just been re-lit and it was roaring heating up your whole body and the butterflies, well they were fluttering everywhere. The kiss could've lasted for what seemed like forever if you weren't interrupted by your brother yelling from afar.

"Oi woah that's my sister, look, look what he's going to her! Oh damn Billy won't like that will he, Megsie you know that Billy will kill you and father will as well.  Oh jeez! It wasn't my fault okay, it wasn't!" Vern stuttered around like a schoolgirl around their crush.

You couldn't really care less about what Vern thought and what Billy and you father could possibly do as you knew how happy you were with Teddy. Ugh if only your thirteen year old self could see you now, it was the truth being with Teddy was at least a dream come true for you.

"Yeah, well I can always bribe Billy one way or another!" you shouted back over to Vern who still had pure panic wash over his face and you heard him let out an exasperated sigh which echoed around you all.

"Just hurry up you two please! I don't really want to be seeing all this." Vern huffed, "Turn around then and we'll be with you all in a second!" Teddy shouted making some birds on a tree fly away.

Chris and Gordie smirked and Vern just flushed bright red and walked as he wanted to get away from the two of you as soon as possible. As soon as the boys decided to walk away and were a safe distance Teddy pulled you in and kissed you again just before whispering "I love you."

a/n: I hope you liked this DuChampGirl
I really enjoyed writing it, thanks for requesting <3