.:Chapter 11: Your his... WHAT?! (Part 1):.

Yoooo I'm getting sort of creative with these titles qwp but yee just wanted to update yall!! Also these chapters are being written weeks before the actual date so when I said soemthing about my Homecoming that was WEEKS ago oof. Enjoy!!

Bakugou's Pov

I woke up to a slight calming sensation and light shining through a window. I felt weight on my chest and looked down to see it was Midoriya. The way he looks is like that there was nothing ever wrong with him, his face calm and tranquil, his lashes fluffy and plump, the way his freckles fall lightly on his face, and the way his back never moves- 'HIS BACK ISN'T MOVING! HIS HE NOT BREATHING?!' I panicked from this and sat up quickly while looking at the boy on top of me. I then saw his eyes flutter open and sit up calmly,"K-Kacchan? What's wrong?", he says still dazed and tired. "N-Nothing, just thought you weren't breathin' there for a second", I replied. He just hums at my response and stood up walking over to his dresser, he grabbed a black long sleeved shirt littered in white dots and jeans. I stood up and fixed his bed, I walked out of his room and peered around. 'Good... no one seems to be arou-"HEY BAKUBRO!", Shity hair yells. I turned to face him and closed Midoriya's door," what is it shity hair?", I asked him angrily. "What ya all up in Midodude's room?", he asked with a slight smirk. I growled at him and walked past him," aw come on man! You could have told me ya asked him out last night!*he knows because Bakugou recently asked him for advice for when to ask him*", he yells and I stopped in my tracks. I looked at him then grabbed him and pulled him into my room. "Ok listen here shity hair, if any word of this gets out you will be getting skinned and grilled like the rest of your shark family", I threatened while he just smiled at me like an idiot but then becomes a frown. "Bakubro, you aren't just dating him because of his situation... are you?", he asked with sadness laced in his voice. 'What the fuck? Why would he think that?' I thought and let him go,"And why the hell would you think that? You can even ask Midoriya himself, I apologize and gave him the reason why I did that to em", I replied and sat on my bed with a small plop. "Well ok, just.. you know what would happen if you are lying to him about this relationship", he says and walks out of my room. 'Yeah... I know'.

.: le time skip brought to you by le sick author (´෴'):.

I finished making everyone breakfast and everyone thanked me, I had one plate left but didn't see Deku anywhere. That is when I saw his green fluffy hair in the lounge watching tv. "HEY MIDORIYA!", I shouted which startled him and got questionable looks from the others but the damn extras that helped me search his room. "Yes Kacchan?", he asked while looking at me nervously, I sighed at this thinking that he is still scared of me. "Here's your plate nerd", I said while handing it to him but he doesn't take it. "Don't w-worry Kacchan, I'm not hungry", he says while he stuttered a bit. I felt sad for him, I know he isn't eating properly and I want to help him as best as I can. "Listen nerd, I know your not eating properly. How's about we go up to your room and eat there?", I asked hoping he will accept. He sighs which means he is giving in," but Kacchan, I'm not hungry", he says and slowly starts to sweat. "Listen Izuku, I just want to help you get through this. It pains me to see you this way, look.. you don't have to eat it all, just... try.. for me?", I said sadly as he sighed again and nodded. I grabbed both of our plates after putting everything away and walked back to his room. He opens it and I walked in, he closes the door then walked next to me and sits down. I handed him his plate and watch him stare at it and gulped.

Midoriya's Pov

I stared down at the plate thinking if my stomach could handle it. 'I haven't ate in so long, well actually I had some crackers at the hospital yesterday. Or did I even eat at the hospital? Probably not since everyone was talking to me and had multiple test done, wait if I got my test done shouldn't they have gave me food to ea-"Deku stop mumbling and eat", Kacchan says worriedly. He probably heard everything I said, I looked down at the pancakes that sat in front of me. I slowly picked up the fork and cut a piece of the pancake, I picked it up and took a bit of it. "Wow Kacchan, you can cook", I said and at another piece. He seems content that I am atleast eating more, probably expected me to not eat that much... He starts to eat as well while we made small chat till one thing he says catches me off guard. "Hey Deku, how come your mom never calls or you don't talk about her?", he asked. I tensed up and sat there looking down. 'How am I supposed to answer that? What should I say? What should I do... crap he's waiting for a answer', as I looked up at him he had a worried face, I didn't understand why till a tear fell from my face. I quickly wiped it and placed my plate down, once I did that I pulled my knees up to my chest and hugged them burying my face into them. "Look.. I won't push you to say anything, but hey! At least you ate half of you plate huh? Do you think you could finish it?", he asked looking at me trying to change the subject. I just shook my head and before I got up a knock rang throughout my room. I stood up and went over to it and opened my door to be met with Aizawa sensei. "M-Mr. Aizawa! W-What are y-you doing he-re?", I asked stuttering all over the place. "Well, I came over to check on you. Hope I'm not interrupting something?", he says while looking at Kacchan and I. Kacchan just gets up and grabs both our plates," not at all", as he walks past us and down the hall. "May I come in?", Mr. Aziawa asked as I nodded and let him in.